BTIS-Ragnarok needs some attention

Crymzen

Thank you by the way, Remaking Valhalla <3 but BTIS on this map really needs to be tweaked, i tweaked it myself but you need to roll these changes out officialy, from what i have experienced the whole match is just a vehicle fest..and honestly that is not fun when you have ONE Splazer that spawns ONCE in the entire span of the match on a map that has ghosts,mantis,banshees and warthogs..that is kinda stupid..not gonna lie.

Three simple changes can balance this out, i have tried and tested these changes and it makes the game alot more fun

1. Let the splazer respawn

2. Removed either the mantis or the banshee, this map does not need both (i removed the mantis for nostalgia sake)

3. Give all vehicles (save the mongoose) a longer respawn timer

Three simple things and this gametype on this map would be sooo much more fun to play, too often have i got into a situation where the enemy team is all over the vehicles and we are getting spawn camped to all hell without a way to defend ourselves

I'm not really feeling this post, the vehicles draw out people which is good for large maps. Vehicles are no longer OP, and everyone can and should use a plasma pistol in secondary weapon slot for BTB games.

Maybe a slightly longer delay in respawning wouldn't hurt, but the other demands seem redundant. You want fast paced action not some stroll around a huge map.

Only time I'd remove the vehicles is for Team Snipers if the mode ever returns.

I'm not really feeling this post, the vehicles draw out people which is good for large maps. Vehicles are no longer OP, and everyone can and should use a plasma pistol in secondary weapon slot for BTB games.

Maybe a slightly longer delay in respawning wouldn't hurt, but the other demands seem redundant. You want fast paced action not some stroll around a huge map.

Only time I'd remove the vehicles is for Team Snipers if the mode ever returns.

I concider the mantis to be OP, that's why i removed it in my rebalance. I hoped in a mantis and had 2 warthogs and a ghost charge at me..i destroyed all three..i would call that OP as hell, and in this case vehicles will not draw people out, why would you leave the safety of cover if you have no anti vehicle weapons to risk it for?

As much as I'd LIKE to agree about the Mantis, I can't. Its only OP on situational basis. Every time I've gotten in the Mantis, and I do mean every time, I get ONE kill with it, before the thing is obliterated. Everybody totes Plasma Pistols and nades the hell out of it. Its essentially unusable.

I got way more kills splattering people with the Mongoose and the Warthog than I did running around with the Mantis.

Also, you did list that you killed vehicles. Its got a fast firing rocket launcher and a heavy machine gun that tears vehicles apart. Of course it killed the vehicles. However facing off against a sizable group of players who work together even a little bit, that thing is good as dead.

Why can't there be one map where we can enjoy a feast of vehicles!? There are plenty of maps that don't have any. If you don't like it don't play it! The fun part of halo is the use of vehicles!

Nothing wrong with a feast of vehicles so long as the people who didn't end up getting one have some way to deal with the ones that did, otherwise it's onesided and unbalanced