assassins kenny

8 members have voted

1. 1. want more?

• broken
    • broken
    • MORE NYA
    • no more nya
    • vote here if you are being nice
    • if you want more chapters to continue and make yourself vote here i do recommended

i have something that i need to tell you

if you dont read the whole thing i will say it here i was bored thats it i wanted to do something i havent done before and this is it

my name is thomas

chapter one

i was once a ODST of the UNSC i was a sniper one day a higher up told me to teach this new rookie the ropes. he was pathetic but somehow i knew he could get better later when i was watching him test hes aiming with a sniper i got a call so i look away and when i was done he was aiming at me. i dont know what he was thinking but i knew something about that wasnt right the next week i was going with him on hes first mission with a few other expert ODST we had to kill this general without getting seen they couldnt bomb the place without him escaping so they made me the sniper but i said we should let the rookie. they argeed we got past enemy without being seen had to kill this one elite in our way he didnt see it coming as we got the the sniping point we waited and waited and waited. then he came i told the rookie to get on the sniper but when i look behind me he was gone i asked if the others saw him they didnt then i went to look for him i would take the shot but we got alot of time. when i exit the point a explosion happened my team was dead.... and i was shocked the first thing that came to my mind was the rookie i knew something about him wasnt right back then when he was aiming at me i should of known. the sniper was gone mission failed i went to look for the rookie but he was already gone i got picked up told them what happened but the rookie was also there they didnt believe me BUT THE ROOKIE! they believed the new guy THAT KILLED HES OWN TEAM! i was put in jail was even going to get executed i have a friend i know he wouldnt leave me alone to die he even has a nickname

devil tongue

i may do chapter 2 or maybe not but i hope you enjoyed this boring story cause i was bored. if people like this i can keep this story going for about 4 months or so

also if theres problems or thing you want to see just say cool pic worked i got plans for chapter 3 already its gonna be the rookie story

im gonna leave this here and check on it daily to see if people want to know what happens next but i just did this cause i was bored

post-41429-0-15187800-1352777965.jpg

post-41429-0-24660700-1352810757.jpg

• Like 1

doesnt even look like people are finding this so i dont care anymore ANYONE can do chapter 2 in this topic you can do whatever you want BUT dont end it and you need to use devil as main character but thats what they call him you can give him your own name and you add your own characters to this do whatever

if someone does do this dont kill any main characters if i like what you did i will let people do this story into what they want it to be

so if you want to continue this you can and if you do i hope people enjoy

dont make your own thread for it just do it here so i can see it

im going to sleep i hope to see 1 vote when i wake up no matter what it is

i also give you pic thats my profile background if you nice