I HAVE AN OPINION!

O-Bot_Monty

After completing campaign (do that first-standard) on legendarily heroic setting, getting spartan ops done and getting a good few hours in on war games, I've finally come to a conclusion about Match Making.

It's pretty good.

Nah, it's better, it's the best yet. I've played them all (badly) and this is slicker, faster, squishier, cuddlier....erm....look it's just better. Once you adjust to the weaker shield and the now not completely useless AR, this is definitely how Halo should be. Go back and play reach; it feels slow, dull and limited. Load outs work, progression works, everything just works.

I could be more analytic but I'm bored now.

Here's a song I wrote about the Mantis:

MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS

MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS

MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS MANTIS you have legs

Woohoo another intellectual post, look if your going to say you think something is good or bad or works then give your opinions some depth, back it up with reason and logic.

You say its better because its "slicker, faster" why is that a good thing in your opinion (not necessarily saying it isn't). "squishier, cuddlier" Uhmm ok, so are games now based on how squishy and cuddly they are?

"everything just works" Is your opinion, but again you didn't state why you think this, and why other peoples concerns about the game aren't justified.

Woohoo another intellectual post, look if your going to say you think something is good or bad or works then give your opinions some depth, back it up with reason and logic.

You say its better because its "slicker, faster" why is that a good thing in your opinion (not necessarily saying it isn't). "squishier, cuddlier" Uhmm ok, so are games now based on how squishy and cuddly they are?

"everything just works" Is your opinion, but again you didn't state why you think this, and why other peoples concerns about the game aren't justified.

talk about draining the fun out of everything, hes giving his opinion not writing a university dissertation not every opinion has to explain themselves in detail

talk about draining the fun out of everything, hes giving his opinion not writing a university dissertation not every opinion has to explain themselves in detail

Well forums are for discussing, He posted his opinion and I would like to understand why he feels the way he does, I'm not asking anyone to write an essay and noone has to back up their opinion if they don't want to.

I'm just interested to read where he's coming from....

Don't really understand your first point, just because I questioned his reasoning (or rather lack of) means I've drained the fun out of everything?, everything in this thread? everything in life? everything in Halo? What do you mean...

I'll write a thesis on it later and hopefully once you've read all 8000 pages of it you will no longer have your own opinion on the game but will instead share mine. Then I will have you kill off the Jedis and together we will start an Empire which will be defeated decades later by teddy bears in the woods.

If I write something more persuasive or conclusive will that enable you to get more out of the game? Fraggy Muffin is right.....I immediately started having less phone at precisely the moment you chimed in.

Did you like the song?

phone is Swedish for 'would you like to come to my pyjama party next Wednesday'

Or I over heard the word phone and wrote it instead of fun.

• Like 1

I'll write a thesis on it later and hopefully once you've read all 8000 pages of it you will no longer have your own opinion on the game but will instead share mine. Then I will have you kill off the Jedis and together we will start an Empire which will be defeated decades later by teddy bears in the woods.

If I write something more persuasive or conclusive will that enable you to get more out of the game? Fraggy Muffin is right.....I immediately started having less phone at precisely the moment you chimed in.

Did you like the song?

Awesome, I look forward to the 8000 page thesis and killing the jedi's, teddies can go **** themselves if they think they can take over our empire

My view of H4 will certainly be much different if you can convince me that its squishy and cuddly. You carry on having phone, perhaps singing your amazing song will lift your spirits from my god awful post before.

• Like 1

Did you like the song?

Another fantastic post by Monty. Well done, sir.