I haz an Idea!

Username Unknown

So I wanted to express my thoughts about Halo 4 and all the crazy things that are HOPEFULLY going to happen. Like whats happening with the planet, the characters, graphics etc. My first thought, the reason chief looks different like his armor. Okay this isn't completely my idea but I heard that in one of the books of Halo Dr. Halsey was creating some super secret project. that project being for the spartans staying with Halsey on... I think Onyx. I am not sure. Please tell me if I'm wrong about that specific location.The creation is the new spartan armor Mark VII. Cortana, being basically like Halsey, she probably somehow has armor or more likely makes some...? Anyway not very likely I know but it still is an idea.

Second thought, The weapon thing he shoots and blows up the door is probably a grenade launcher. I would hate to say its an attachement.

Third, The ship being frozen like an ice cube is just because hes in space, so like two-five weeks like that could cause that type of dramatic decrease in temperature.

So thats all people! I will probably be making a new one soon, it'll just be called I haz an Idea 2! or something! please tell me your opinions in the comments!

Dr. Halsey's creation was pretty much canceled since she is trapped in Onyx along with the other spartans. You can read the epiloge of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx for more info. She cannot have escaped to give chief his new armor. and the chief was in cyro-sleep the whole time. Dr. Halsey would have a pretty hard time getting to his half of the ship (even if she escaped Onyx). and how would Cortana created new armor when she was right in front of the chief the whole time (in a burning wreckage of half a ship). your ideas are cool, but impossible.

Cortana could of worked on the armor whilst Chief was in cryo, she had plenty of time on her hands.

I guess she could've worked on his armor but how would she have made physical modifications without proper materials. Keep in mind she and the chief were in half a ship.

Haven't you learned already? Even though the books shed some light on the saga, it is fiction within a fiction. Some of the things in the books aren't valid in the actual game. Thus saying what is says on every back cover, "based on the video game", meaning that the game comes first when it comes to story. Some of the Halo novel's contents is fan fiction. Sorry to rain on your parade.

I guess she could've worked on his armor but how would she have made physical modifications without proper materials. Keep in mind she and the chief were in half a ship.

she's a resourceful girl.

She had to have done the armor changes, as the kitchen disappeared with the other half of the ship