May the best DMR win.

ImJustADemo

As much as this thread needs to be locked I completely agree with you. People are complaining way too much about how the DMR is unfair. People... If you and someone has a DMR then you are both equally available to kill the other person. It is like giving two people a test. The smartest person will do better. The most skilled person will do better. Now for those who complain that they get the first shot that means they are being more strategic than you and that they probably worked to get to the position they are in to kill you. The same position you could have got in as well.

• Like 1

As much as this thread needs to be locked I completely agree with you. People are complaining way too much about how the DMR is unfair. People... If you and someone has a DMR then you are both equally available to kill the other person. It is like giving two people a test. The smartest person will do better. The most skilled person will do better. Now for those who complain that they get the first shot that means they are being more strategic than you and that they probably worked to get to the position they are in to kill you. The same position you could have got in as well.

It's not the fact that i think the DMR is op... It's not. The fact that everyone can run around with a battle rifle or DMR is ******* retarded. They were pick up weapons for a reason. It almost makes it no point to even have an assault rifle it seems. The whole time it's just long range combat. The fact that there is no classic playlist to avoid this is another stupid thing. Can't believe they thought it was the smartest thing to let you pick a DMR/BR/LR to spawn with. That's ******* ridiculous. Can't stress it enough

Stick your head out period in any game and it's instant death. In all the other halo's you're a prized possession to have a DMR or BR in a classic slayer playlist. Now it's just everyone has it and you can't live for more than two seconds.

I am just saying it is 100% fair. If you are firings from getting hit with a DMR then spawn with a DMR and kill them. People asked to have everything be fast pace so here you go.

I agree it's fair. I don't want to have to be limited to a DMR to be on par with everyone else. I want to be able to walk around with a AR and have the same chance instead of having to vs 4 DMR's 24/7. Imo you should have to pick up that weapon. Another problem is the freakin ordinance.

Another question. Why no FFA instead of Regicide. Why no Classic Slayer. Why no Classic Team Slayer. No Classic BTB. Big **** up.

I would rather play with an AR on any small map. I almsot always can outshoot a DMR at close range. You should not go out into a BTB game with an AR, that is dumb.

They will be adding playlists as we go along. Don't freak out the game was released not even a week ago.

I would rather play with an AR on any small map. I almsot always can outshoot a DMR at close range. You should not go out into a BTB game with an AR, that is dumb.

They will be adding playlists as we go along. Don't freak out the game was released not even a week ago.

It's dumb to have to be restricted to a DMR in BTB. In Halo 3 I didn't have to worry besides the two with a BR and a sniper.

Battle rifle not DMR - Edited

I feel like this game is weeding out the players that dont like to play strategically. I've had no issues with DMRs being unfair, overpowered, etc. Learn how to use it and learn how to stay alive. This game is much more dynamic in the sense that people can play how they want but also have to adapt to the fact that theres ALOT more weapons out there now. Get better. Simple.

I feel like this game is weeding out the players that dont like to play strategically. I've had no issues with DMRs being unfair, overpowered, etc. Learn how to use it and learn how to stay alive. This game is much more dynamic in the sense that people can play how they want but also have to adapt to the fact that theres ALOT more weapons out there now. Get better. Simple.

I'm not even bad.... I shouldn't have to change my play style from Halo 3,2,1 it was fine. It's almost like having to watch out because everyone has a freaking sniper -.-

I'm not even bad.... I shouldn't have to change my play style from Halo 3,2,1 it was fine. It's almost like having to watch out because everyone has a freaking sniper -.-

yes you should have to change its a new game one that is far better than any halo before it as far as mp goes. the reason is it is no longer a camp the power weapon fest which is so dull

so your right, may the best DMR win cuz using anything else just puts you at a disadvantage

so play strategically = use the DMR? i can understand in a large open map you just have no chance with a auomatic weapon, but a automatic weapon CANT hit at long range no matter what, so it should have straight up faster kill times in close range, so the DMR player gets punished for the automatic player getting too close, just as the automatic player is punished for being too far away.