Too much hate

Epicnoah51

I'm gonna chime in here. If your going to list tiems to defend a title and go on to say how good it is, you need to be specific. Posting things like "The gameplay is good"...please. State specifically what about the gameplay is good, or makes it good for you. Seriously, I'm tired of hearing people ***** and moan about us guys who did not like it. Like us hating it gives everyone else a free pass to shun or kick us to the curb from these forums.

The rage is palpable and getting worse.

Even the diehard newb COD fanboys which were raving about H4 are beginning to thin out.

Whats left is a sizeable group of pissed off Halo fans livid at 343 for their lack of refinement in H4.

It is a general known fact that Halo's community is literally the worst gaming community out there. Typically because too many people want the game done the way they want it.

So at the release of Halo 3 and beyond the forums of wherever are always filled with super hate filled rage and stuffs. It is to the point where every single one is laughable because there is no way to differentiate between reapectful people with actual concerns and people just ranting.

So you just have to wait for the hype to die down.

I'm gonna chime in here. If your going to list tiems to defend a title and go on to say how good it is, you need to be specific. Posting things like "The gameplay is good"...please. State specifically what about the gameplay is good, or makes it good for you. Seriously, I'm tired of hearing people ***** and moan about us guys who did not like it. Like us hating it gives everyone else a free pass to shun or kick us to the curb from these forums.

I think the point being made with this topic is that there is a lot of unnecessary hate being made about Halo 4 for no reason. Sure, you are entitled to your opinion about the game, but there is no reason to shun its existence simply because it was different from your past experiences. That's kind of a thing about life that you have to get used to eventually: things CHANGE. If they didn't, they would be dead. And i'm sure most people don't want Halo to die. This is what you sound like when you hate on a perfectly good work of art that 343 put much good effort and time into:

http://www.quickmeme.com/First-World-Problems/

Go through this. You will understand, or maybe you won't, in which case me saying this is futile.

for one the gameplay is amazing, spartan ops is a very nice gamemode, the art style has been a great improvement, the soundtrack is beatiful, and i havent come across a single glitch. there ya go.

Spartan Ops sucks compared to firefight the game is over in under 4 minutes

• Like 1

As I keep saying, some people will loathe the game, some will love it, and some will find it "just okay." Trying to establish an objective quality for something predicated on how much someone enjoys it, which is totally subjective, is very difficult and arguably impossible. People have every right to complain about the game if they were disappointed by it. I wasn't personally, but that's me. If you love something, and someone else takes custodianship of it, and they disappoint you, you have a right to complain imo.

Spartan Ops sucks compared to firefight the game is over in under 4 minutes

it may be short, but there are 5 new missions every week.

it is good for me because i enjoy the new custom loadout system and ordinance ( i love having a saw whenever i want), people are complaining that the game is slowly turning into call of duty, i personally think it is a good improvement.

I think the point being made with this topic is that there is a lot of unnecessary hate being made about Halo 4 for no reason. Sure, you are entitled to your opinion about the game, but there is no reason to shun its existence simply because it was different from your past experiences. That's kind of a thing about life that you have to get used to eventually: things CHANGE. If they didn't, they would be dead. And i'm sure most people don't want Halo to die. This is what you sound like when you hate on a perfectly good work of art that 343 put much good effort and time into:

http://www.quickmeme...World-Problems/

Go through this. You will understand, or maybe you won't, in which case me saying this is futile.

thanks for not being annoying .

for one the gameplay is amazing, spartan ops is a very nice gamemode, the art style has been a great improvement, the soundtrack is beatiful, and i havent come across a single glitch. there ya go.

I hate to sound annoying, but a few things. "The gameplay is amazing" is an opinion, not a fact. Yea, I think it's fun and all, but it's still an opinion, and everyone's entitled to their own. I personally think there's a LOT that could be better. Spartan Ops I have to agree with cbr, is just a glorified firefight. Problem is, firefight was better. I think it's cool they tried doing a storyline to it, but if it's just a bunch of enemies getting killed, firefight was the way to go. The graphics... I don't agree. Yea, their more Halo 3-y-ish, but Reach was much more detailed. The sountrack is okay, but I HATE the very first music that plays. Everytime I turn the game on, I just start singing in the most annoying voice I can trying to mimic whatever she-banshee sang that intro. Glitches, I haven't found many, but who does find them in the first week? I've seen AWFUL games of Oddball where you glitch out of the map, and obviously you haven't played on Complex too much.

The way I see it is, If people really dislike the game soooooo much, then don't play it lol, nobody forcing you too. Stop whining and go enjoy some Black Ops 2

If everyone just dropped a game when they didn't like it, Halo wouldn't have many players at all, just saying. It's called a community forum so people's voices can be heard. People like you need to stop telling people to shut up and quit. If they were your friends and they were annoying you, then yea that'd be fine. But this is a community forum, so if you don't like the complaining, "then don't read it." ;)

Because I don't feel like reading all the posts, I'll just answer the initial question. Like when Halo Reach first came out, everybody started bitching about how they changed a bunch of stuff and bla bla bla, and other people (like myself) who found nothing really wrong with the game told them to adapt. That and this game has a few "Call of Duty" influences. Call of Duty is in quotes because it's not the only nor the first game with custom classes. I personally didn't like the multiplayer at first, but like in Halo Reach, I adapted and now I am meh at this here Halo 4.