This is just insane.

Emothic

All I have to say is: What the hell is up with the intelegence level of most of the people in matchmaking. I never thought it was possible for people to be so stupid at a simple concept of playing Dominion, Capture the flag, or even Big team Battle. The pure greed of trying to "pwn" the enemy team makes many of these players do horrible and make their own team leave. Or just the pure fact that you are shooting an enemy that is 2 feet away from you and your team mate throws a grenade and betrays you. Now some of this is only minor compared to those that have no idea how to play Dominion for an easy win. In stead of just running from A-C or A-B or C-B, players have some sort of mind set that they are able to capture and hold all 3 objectives and win, of which does not work. I've seen players just sit there and do nothing as you get killed from and enemy 2 feet from them and see them. I see people instead of walking behind you, they walk right infront of your sniper and get betrayed because you didn't see them walking by and then get booted from the game. I always thought the players on Call of Duty were dumb, but in all of the games I've been in I can tell that many of these players are just down right idiots.

What ever happen to the good smart players of Halo 3? I like Halo: Reach but did that game make players go stupid or something? I just don't know anymore.

All I have to say is: What the hell is up with the intelegence level of most of the people in matchmaking. I never thought it was possible for people to be so stupid at a simple concept of playing Dominion, Capture the flag, or even Big team Battle. The pure greed of trying to "pwn" the enemy team makes many of these players do horrible and make their own team leave. Or just the pure fact that you are shooting an enemy that is 2 feet away from you and your team mate throws a grenade and betrays you. Now some of this is only minor compared to those that have no idea how to play Dominion for an easy win. In stead of just running from A-C or A-B or C-B, players have some sort of mind set that they are able to capture and hold all 3 objectives and win, of which does not work. I've seen players just sit there and do nothing as you get killed from and enemy 2 feet from them and see them. I see people instead of walking behind you, they walk right infront of your sniper and get betrayed because you didn't see them walking by and then get booted from the game. I always thought the players on Call of Duty were dumb, but in all of the games I've been in I can tell that many of these players are just down right idiots.

What ever happen to the good smart players of Halo 3? I like Halo: Reach but did that game make players go stupid or something? I just don't know anymore.

People are pretty stupid in general, man. You're gonna have those games where you constantly find yourself screaming "Bro, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?!?!" That's bound to happen in any FPS, especially when you don't have any friends in your party and you're forced to join up with some random people. As people get more and more familiar with the game I expect it will get better but the game has only been out for less than a week.

But for now, I definitely know what you're saying.

People are pretty stupid in general, man. You're gonna have those games where you constantly find yourself screaming "Bro, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?!?!" That's bound to happen in any FPS, especially when you don't have any friends in your party and you're forced to join up with some random people. As people get more and more familiar with the game I expect it will get better but the game has only been out for less than a week.

But for now, I definitely know what you're saying.

exactly. eveybody has their own agenda.