Halo 4 monthly challenge glitched?

Lagudi

Ok well i was playing and i was sr 44 ranking up to sr 45 and i got the monthly challenge and ranked up fine. I waited till the xp was added and turned my xbox off then went to work. I came back 4 hours later and i log on and now im sr 44 with the monthly challenge completed but now without the xp..? what do i do?

• 2 weeks later...

what do i do?

Cry about it...

;) naaah, I'm kidding. It does sound like some of their challenges have been buggy and either completing, resetting, or lacking accuracy. I would think they'd address it soon.

Not sure if you should contact them personally, but bs angel has said that they are working towards rewarding those who complete it since they track every single kill/death/etc. each player gets.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had the same thing happen to me, that said it only happened once, well at least I only noticed it happen once. It is just an unfortunate glitch and there is nothing to be done for it. I see how its a bit annoying but as the challenge points are set at the moment your weekly's will get you back that xp so no harm done.

Sorry to hear it happened and I hope it doesn't happen again but this seems to be an ongoing issue that has yet to be resolved.