Told. You. So.

killerdude1635

So, as it was, i have been basically shunned by this community for speaking out against Halo 4 negatively and saying it will suck, but it turns out it actually did suck and for the past 4 days, the internet has been 1. Giant. Bitchfest.

So, In the end i get to say "I told you so." Because i did.

Hate me, hate ON me, disrespect me w/e, but you CAN'T EVER escape the truth, the truth being, that Halo 4 truly sucked.

But yeah, i've seen more complaints then complements over this game, that says enough for me, plus on top of that, most of the "New" game features turned out to be big disapointments.(Lack of gametypes, OP weapons, blatantly ****ty story, etc..)

Mods, Lock if you see fit.

TOLD YOU SO!

Have a nice day guys.

:)

So, as it was, i have been basically shunned by this community for speaking out against Halo 4 negatively and saying it will suck, but it turns out it actually did suck and for the past 4 days, the internet has been 1. Giant. Bitchfest.

Hate me, hate ON me, disrespect me w/e, but you CAN'T EVER escape the truth, the truth being, that Halo 4 truly sucked.

But yeah, i've seen more complaints then complements over this game, that says enough for me, plus on top of that, most of the "New" game features turned out to be big disapointments.(Lack of gametypes, OP weapons, blatantly ****ty story, etc..)

Mods, Lock if you see fit.

TOLD YOU SO!

Have a nice day guys.

:)

Wait.. who's complaining it turning out to be the best ever! How about not going in the game thinking this is going to suck and then try and play it.

Why would you want to be apart of a community that's was all for Halo 4 if you were against it? There's something wrong with that picture

I knew people would disagree, they can't accept it, it is literally impossible for YOU people to think this game could possibly suck. As i've said before, most of you kiss the asses of 343i.

So, I played the game and it sucked, HARD. A youtube comment i saw the other day pretty much sums up Halo 4.

"Halo 4 is the **** smear on the Halo franchise."

1. Terrible story (Was hoping it would be good..)

2. The so called balanced multiplayer turned out be one of the biggest fails ever.

3. They basically robbed us of any replayability by limiting our gametypes and options.. (R.I.P Random infection gametypes)

The only good things i can actually say about this game is the graphics look nice.

And anyone disagreeing with me, so be it, but can you explain why most of the internet is bitching about this game? Cause i don't see very many positive remarks about it..

PS: I came here for Halo, NOT Halo 4.

• Like 1

And anyone disagreeing with me, so be it, but can you explain why most of the internet is bitching about this game? Cause i don't see very many positive remarks about it..

So many people are complaining because it's a proven fact that people love to complain. People who want to voice a negative opinion will always try harder to voice it than they would a positive one. That's why there are so many people complaining, but very little talking about how it's great.

• Like 2

I knew people would disagree, they can't accept it, it is literally impossible for YOU people to think this game could possibly suck. As i've said before, most of you kiss the asses of 343i.

So, I played the game and it sucked, HARD. A youtube comment i saw the other day pretty much sums up Halo 4.

"Halo 4 is the **** smear on the Halo franchise."

1. Terrible story (Was hoping it would be good..)

2. The so called balanced multiplayer turned out be one of the biggest fails ever.

3. They basically robbed us of any replayability by limiting our gametypes and options.. (R.I.P Random infection gametypes)

The only good things i can actually say about this game is the graphics look nice.

PS: I came here for Halo, NOT Halo 4.

Most of the internet is bitching because that's what the internet does. They buy into the hype, or let their own expectations run wild. I deliberately ignored everything I could about Halo 4 so I could judge it on my own, and I've been very happy with what 343 has given us. I have my complaints to be sure. The Spartan Hub user interface is TERRIBLE, and most of the armor designs I find downright ugly. I also don't understand why the Master Chief's armor needed to be redesigned.

If you think Halo 4 is an insult to the series, fine. Think that all you want. But that doesn't make it fact. The reason why the negative voices are the loudest is because the people who have positive thoughts about the game don't generally feel the need to scream their opinions over every internet outlet they can find.

Now wait one second here. You're assuming that, just because a few people think the game sucks, then that means Halo 4 sucks. What about the rest of us who actually enjoy the game? I loved it and am very glad I did it!

Was the campaign everything I thought it'd be? Nope. I still enjoyed it though. Spartan Ops was a big ass let down for me. No enjoyment out of that. However, I do enjoy the multiplayer, which is where I spend most of my time. If Spartan Ops is the only thing that I really did not like out of the whole game, then obviously the game is a good one for me. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

The multiplayer playlists is supposed to change over time while 343 figures out what game types players really want.

The story was awesome in my opinion. I loved it! Confused the hell out of me at the end, but it sure didn't leave me feeling as if I wasted my money.

As far as the complaints go, here are the games ratings:

IMDB: 9.7/10 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006120/)

IGN: 9.8 (http://www.ign.com/games/halo-4/xbox-360-134637) - Even the IGN community gave it a 9.8.

GameStop: 9.8 (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/halo-4-limited-edition/102028)

Amazon.com: 4/5 (http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Instant-Video-Credit-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYX8W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352578993&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+4)

Metacritic: 87/100 (http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-4) - Granted, the users only gave it a 5.8 on metacritic.

GameSpot: 9.0 (http://www.gamespot.com/halo-4/) - Users gave it an 8.9.

So, I think those who dislike the game are actually the minority. Sorry.

Everyone has the right to their opinion and to express it. Criticism is not inherently bad. Though, I do wish there was a dedicated forum for complaints, as there are so many pinned topics that the duplicate complaint topics (which people are perfectly entitled to) are really squeezing out other discussions from the front page.

Halo 4 is alright, it's not terrible but it doesn't really feel like halo either. The COD players will love it but 343 really gave the middle finger to the true halo fans. Halo used to be about strategy and precision but now it's just rushing the enemy and hiding behind corners with power wepons that you didn't even have to fight to get in the first place.

THE GAME BREAKER is the custom match issue, if they would just fix the customization issues and bring back the old gametypes the halo franchise WILL last under 343, but if they don't bring the old features that all the hardcore and long term halo fans love, then i don't expect halo to go anywhere under 343. Say what you will, but this cuts the repeatability 10 fold. You can't tell me you didn't love messing around in cool custom matches with neat forged maps. Infected, Fat man, Swat, Race. All that cool stuff.

-Let me just add that this isn't complaining, rather constructive criticism.

A great campaign???? How so it was beyond short, a very weak AI, repetitive game play (run here activate, run there activate again and again, poor graphics, terrible final battle if you can even call it that.

IGN: 9.8 (http://www.ign.com/g...xbox-360-134637) - Even the IGN community gave it a 9.8.

GameStop: 9.8 (http://www.gamestop....-edition/102028)

Amazon.com: 4/5 (http://www.amazon.co...keywords=halo 4)

Metacritic: 87/100 (http://www.metacriti...xbox-360/halo-4) - Granted, the users only gave it a 5.8 on metacritic.

Game ratings are a joke and are only used to help move the titles. Do a quick internet search and actual players are beyond upset with H4 and 343. Those are the ratings that actually matter H4 is being ripped apart across the internet and for good reason.

• Like 1

It seems as if i really stirred the pot, cause i'm seeing a lot of butt-hurt and denial. :clap:

IGN: 9.8 (http://www.ign.com/g...xbox-360-134637) - Even the IGN community gave it a 9.8.

GameStop: 9.8 (http://www.gamestop....-edition/102028)

Amazon.com: 4/5 (http://www.amazon.co...keywords=halo 4)

Metacritic: 87/100 (http://www.metacriti...xbox-360/halo-4) - Granted, the users only gave it a 5.8 on metacritic.

You can never trust the ratings of big-time critics, because most of the time, the companies "buy them out" to rate it higher then they should have. It's common marketing, because would you buy a game with a ****-all rating? No, not likely. How about a game with a high rating? Yes, more then likely.

Most if not all my opinions are based on my personal experiances and what i've seen on the internet, and what i am left with is a big, 60$ disapointment.

Now wait one second here. You're assuming that, just because a few people think the game sucks, then that means Halo 4 sucks. What about the rest of us who actually enjoy the game? I loved it and am very glad I did it!

To those saying it's the minority saying it sucks, check again.

Internet always bitching? Of course, but not in this magnitude...

And saying that the people are complaining JUST BECAUSE they like to complain? I think you need to stop lying to yourself...

Edited by killerdude1635
  • Like 1

It seems as if i really stirred the pot, cause i'm seeing a lot of butt-hurt and denial. :clap:

You can never trust the ratings of big-time critics, because most of the time, the companies "buy them out" to rate it higher then they should have. It's common marketing, because would you buy a game with a ****-all rating? No, not likely. How about a game with a high rating? Yes, more then likely.

Most if not all my opinions are based on my personal experiances and what i've seen on the internet, and what i am left with is a big, 60$ disapointment.

To those saying it's the minority saying it sucks, check again.

Internet always bitching? Of course, but not in this magnitude...

And saying that the people are complaining JUST BECAUSE they like to complain? I think you need to stop lying to yourself...

The games REALLY not all that bad though, all they have to do is tweak a FEW things. If and after these MINOR things are changed ( They're minor things but BIG issues ) I would go as far as to call this game a masterpiece, im sure 343 realizes this and is working it on it as we type in this forum.

I can understand why people are trying to defend H4 as I love the series myself its the only reason I own an Xbox I switched from PS as soon as CE was released and havent stopped playing since. But at some point you have to be honest with yourself and accept what H4 actually is and what it is not.

• Like 1

The games REALLY not all that bad though, all they have to do is tweak a FEW things. If and after these MINOR things are changed ( They're minor things but BIG issues ) I would go as far as to call this game a masterpiece, im sure 343 realizes this and is working it on it as we type in this forum.

I wouldn't call any of these things minor, a good amount of the features that EVERYONE loved about Halo are gone or broken. On top of that, the story is just....

Terrible..

So because there are a number of us who like/love the game, we're automatically in denial?

And as I said in my earlier post: "The reason why the negative voices are the loudest is because the people who have positive thoughts about the game don't generally feel the need to scream their opinions over every internet outlet they can find."

And also, everything I've always loved about Halo 4 is still here. And Halo:CE was THE reason I got an Xbox.

So because there are a number of us who like/love the game, we're automatically in denial?

And as I said in my earlier post: "The reason why the negative voices are the loudest is because the people who have positive thoughts about the game don't generally feel the need to scream their opinions over every internet outlet they can find."

And also, everything I've always loved about Halo 4 is still here. And Halo:CE was THE reason I got an Xbox.

Then post the reasons why this game is so great

• Like 1

343 Defiantly has a lot of things to fix, and they don't have much time. If they expect this to pick up they need to get it in gear and fix these issues before Christmas. I really hate 343 for what they've done so far to the halo franchise but hey, what are first games for right? Hopefully they learn from the issues and work on them.

343 Defiantly has a lot of things to fix, and they don't have much time. If they expect this to pick up they need to get it in gear and fix these issues before Christmas. I really hate 343 for what they've done so far to the halo franchise but hey, what are first games for right? Hopefully they learn from the issues and work on them.

343i is not entitled the "First game" excuse, they knew exactly what they were stepping into and should have prepared appropriately.

I put most of the blame on Microsoft and their greed, just like how they pushed ODST into a full game instead of a simple expansion pack. The Halo series should have been allowed to die out with grace and its head held up high. It is very clear that someone from im guessing Microsoft said

"Hmmm this COD is really popular online and it seems as if nobody is playing Reach in matchmaking, I bet if we make Halo more like COD people will start to play again and we can make a killing"

The problem is they completely fail to understand why H3 had the huge online gaming numbers that it did and still has a hard core following. It has nothing to do with AA or weapon loadouts I guess 343 will have to find this out the hard way.

• Like 1

the core is good the problem is the matchmaking its simply not halo i wouldn't have known this was halo without playing the campaign. at first i enjoyed this game but as i played i find myself hating it. there is no map controll in this game no reward for killing people. objective games are a joke with instant respond. i've lost once in oddball and the other team had 10 kills max and about 100+ deaths. this game seems like they made it more for the cod then the true players.

• Like 2

The people who like the game are to busy playing it to come on to the message boards and argue.*

I enjoy the game, more than Halo 3 and way more than Reach. Halo 2 was better than them all as far as multiplayer was concerned.

Halo CE still has the best campaign.

ODST had the best firefight.

Thats my opinion in the matter and do not expect me to be respond ti any of your replies as I will be haviing fun playing Halo 4.

* posted from mobile phone while taking a dump between matches.

• Like 2