making multiplayer a better experience

Alder4x4

I can only speak for myself on this but I find multiplayer (my favorite part of halo) kind of dull this time around. So I thought I'd start a thread that hopefully amounts to some changes.

My biggest problem is with the random weapon drops. I find myself ALWAYS using the load out and simply running at opponents because there's no strategic locations to fight for ie. power weapon respawn points. That also means I never explore the maps, get to use power weapons, or have the epic close quarter fire fights that Halo was known for.

I miss being able to see a group of guys in a warthog, running for the rocket launcher, luckily finding it there (or not) and blasting all 3 guys at the last second or getting splattered trying.

Please bring back power weapon respawn points with no HUD markers, even if it's a "Classic Halo" game type I'd be happy.

I think I've played upwards of 10hrs on multiplayer and have barely even gotten a chance to use something different than my load outs.

Other than that I think the game is fantastic. Thanks for the consideration.

no it is better this way, the weapons in past halo games meant noobs ran to the most powerful weapons and camped them. and became a "spawn ok find noob weapon then play"

they need to make dominion last longer and have more players though, plus these maps are terrible, give us halo 1, 2, 3, and reach maps for free so we have some room to move, even if they don't update graphics on them :|

blood gulch with dominion 2/3 bases would be epic.

no it is better this way, the weapons in past halo games meant noobs ran to the most powerful weapons and camped them. and became a "spawn ok find noob weapon then play"

they need to make dominion last longer and have more players though, plus these maps are terrible, give us halo 1, 2, 3, and reach maps for free so we have some room to move, even if they don't update graphics on them :|

blood gulch with dominion 2/3 bases would be epic.

you do have a point,but it would be nice to have ammo placed on the map atleast,cause when you run out of ammo on both slots your pretty much fked. which is very annoying in alot of cases.

I like they way they still hang on to the, oldie-but-goodie maps. They say legends never die, and I suppose it's right. There's some really legendary maps. I have only played 1 online match, our team won. It was a bit unnerving to have to start with the assault rifle. I used to like it back in the H2/H3 days, but I sucked. I gave up my 360 in favor of a PS3, shortly after the Reach beta closed.