343 what gives u the right

gatekeeper8

k i would like to no what gives u the right to ban peapol for sexist statments i am not sexist nor do i make these statements however i am american and doing this affects freedom of speech a constitutinal right and as a corporation you are obligated to obide by this right this is not right i urge evry one who is or has been banned by this sexist 0 tolerance policy to take action in this matter this is a violation of our rights as americans and i dont care wat u have to say i am aware this affects pepole but so dose baning us for making jokes!

Isn't it illegal to be sexist, racist or abusive? Correct me if wrong. In America, you have freedom of speech, but some things are offensive to others and will get you into trouble. I can't go up to my teacher and tell her to "get back in the kitchen" for example. That's freedom of speech isn't it? But it's also sexist, offensive and would probably get me a suspension. Hence, I'm not silly enough to be sexist to anybody.

k i would like to no what gives u the right to ban peapol for sexist statments i am not sexist nor do i make these statements however i am american and doing this affects freedom of speech a constitutinal right and as a corporation you are obligated to obide by this right this is not right i urge evry one who is or has been banned by this sexist 0 tolerance policy to take action in this matter this is a violation of our rights as americans and i dont care wat u have to say i am aware this affects pepole but so dose baning us for making jokes!

As far as I am concerned, you clicked on the "I agree to the terms of service" box when you signed up. That right there says enough for me that you agreed to OUR rules.

Topic Locked.

:coffee:

• Like 1