Halo 4 SR Rank Reset Still Happening

rmobius

As of 11 pm last night my SR was still resetting to 1 after every match, sometimes I would lose access to my loadouts during the match. Exiting to the dashboard would fix it, but only for one match, sometimes not even that long. Additionally Challenges and Commendations were not updating either. It's pretty disappointing to not be able to enjoy multiplayer. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage in addition to dropping behind in xp. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, otherwise I will have to return the game.

Maybe resetting isn't right word, but being unable to use custom loadoats, earn commendation progress or complete challenges isn't any fun, from the 343 updates it seems like they're saying this has been mostly fixed. I'd appreciate anyone linking me to a better place to report this or a way to get in contact with 343 on how to resolve this issue.

This has been happening to me from day one. I have tried restarting the console completely, along with dashing out, and have had mostly poor results. Sometimes my armor/loadouts/emblems won't come back until I have leveled up again, in which case it says I've unlocked a million different things. I too am very disappointed by this, it's very frustrating. I hope a solution is found promptly.

By the way, not only are the customizations that I have unlocked with XP disappearing, but the DLC armor from preordering and buying the console are also going away. In fact, I have YET to see the forest armor show up on my list. I have redownloaded it and everything, still no results.