i am disappointed of 343 Industries for one reason.

Cozmique 3T

Halo 4 is such a great game made by 343, and I respect them for that. But what I don't respect is the fact that they're are killcams, now I know people refer killcams as a "cod" thing, but that's not my point. The point is, is that players that snipe in sniping spots that no one will know, or use good tactics and kill players without them knowing where, completely ruins the whole reason of tactics, right out the window. Now noobs will know where they died from all the time. I like the game winning killcam though, that's great. But not the continues of killcam after killcam.

Halo 4 is such a great game made by 343, and I respect them for that. But what I don't respect is the fact that they're are killcams, now I know people refer killcams as a "cod" thing, but that's not my point. The point is, is that players that snipe in sniping spots that no one will know, or use good tactics and kill players without them knowing where, completely ruins the whole reason of tactics, right out the window. Now noobs will know where they died from all the time. I like the game winning killcam though, that's great. But not the continues of killcam after killcam.

The kill cams are to let players know how somebody killed them. Usually you can find snipers after they shoot you anyways. Good snipers will not stay in the same spot after a kill. They will move to another position that is a good spot to shoot again while the victim is pursuing them in the previous area.

The kill cams are nice for seeing how someone outshot you or who threw that grenade and how. It is mostly for preventing people yelling into the mic saying "WTF" or "THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE". It also provides more story to the spartan program and war games.