Halo 4 Plotline

yah bono here

Allies  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see the Chief fight?

2. 2. Who would you like to see the Chief allied with?

• Forerunners
    • The Covenant
    • Humans
    • Other
    • No one! The chief is a badass, i just kill the marines when i play anyways!
    • Other Spartans?

I really just want a surprise! 343 if you are reading this keep us fussy on the details. Showus amazing things and when the game is realesed it is even more impressive. PUSH THE ENVLOPE a little! Use the crazy amazing ideas, people thought that what was done in Halo 1 was impossable to do. Now its your turn, do something so hard to pull off (Example, My full effect invasion idea) that we will be speachless. THats what started Halo! Now you have to keep iy going, (sorry) unlike Bungie. It painsme to say this, but Bungie FAILED after Halo 3, failed hard. :( :cray: :vava: Please don't get mad. I only convay the unfortunate truth. :cry:

I think the giant ship he comes across is a forerunner ship and the forerunners attack him but when they find out hes human, they allie with him because if u know the whole halo story, ud know why, and i think, i hope, master chief and cortana take on new aliens and fight with the forerunners and at the end, they get back with the rest of the humans. THE END