Team Doubles Please!!!

Vex

Define soon.

Doubles should be a release lobby.

I don't think even 343 knows at this point. I've heard January and I would say that's an accurate prediction. 343 just says "after the first of the year." I agree with you about Team Doubles. Along with that I think Lone Wolves and Team Snipers should be availiable from the start as well.

• Like 1

SWAT should have been available from the start as well. No idea why it wasn't included in the get-go. Then again, it was like this with Reach. But in Reach, you could play SWAT within Team Slayer as it would come up in the options. And barely over two weeks after Reach released, SWAT had its own stand-alone mainstay playmode. Hopefully it will be that amount of time (or sooner... please sooner!) instead of waiting until January.

I agree with all of you. When Halo 4 came out I was so excited to get it and start playing matchmaking with my friends. Unfortunately, once I got on matchmaking I realized there was no team doubles. Seeing how that was practically the only game type I played in Halo 3 and Halo Reach, I couldn't believe it wasn't in Halo 4! So, I am posting this in the hope that 343 will read this and incorporate team doubles ASAP.

• Like 1

I agree with all of you. When Halo 4 came out I was so excited to get it and start playing matchmaking with my friends. Unfortunately, once I got on matchmaking I realized there was no team doubles. Seeing how that was practically the only game type I played in Halo 3 and Halo Reach, I couldn't believe it wasn't in Halo 4! So, I am posting this in the hope that 343 will read this and incorporate team doubles ASAP.

2x