Full Armor Sets

Tallgeese

i think it is sad that they showed all armour :(

Yeah...but at least we know what to look forward to now...I personally think on the Spartan Armor, the Scanner doesnt look as bad as it did as just a pic of the head. I still like Recruit, Warrior and Locus the most. Everything about FOTUS looks awesome with the exception of the helmet lol

Been looking for this for a while. My favourites are Enforcer, Mark VI, infiltrator, recruit, recon, warrior, war master and venator. I thought we could unlock Chiefs armour as well?

We can thats Mark VI...we can not unlock MC's armor from Halo 4 however, that was said to be a "Cortana Exclusive", so only MC can wear that armor lol

I think Pathfinder looks like something from DeadSpace...Tracker isnt too bad with the 3 glowing lights

We can thats Mark VI...we can not unlock MC's armor from Halo 4 however, that was said to be a "Cortana Exclusive", so only MC can wear that armor lol

I think Pathfinder looks like something from DeadSpace...Tracker isnt too bad with the 3 glowing lights

How come people kept telling me you had to complete legendary to get it?

That's quite the rooster of armors, though I personally prefer the Reach ones over Halo 4. They had a lot more variety than these ones.

As far as helmet designs perhaps, but in Halo 4, you can mix and match shoulders, helmets, chest pieces, forearms, and legs, and you can have armor skins for each piece as well whihc is pretty cool. So that seems like a lot of variety and customization to me...

Where was the forest armor?

There is no Forest armor, it is the Forest skin for the Hazop armor.

How come people kept telling me you had to complete legendary to get it?

You do have to complete the game on legendary to get Mark VI which is techically MC's armor lol

i have found my favorite, a little bit of every one :P

i have to try them before decide

but sadly there is no big armour like command and security

i will use

legs - MRK VI

shoulde r- aviator,stalker,scout, venitor

arms - MRK VI, venitor

chest - stalker, venitor

helmet - venitor

back - venitor

i have found my favorite, a little bit of every one :P

i have to try them before decide

but sadly there is no big armour like command and security

i will use

legs - MRK VI

shoulde r- aviator,stalker,scout, venitor

arms - MRK VI, venitor

chest - stalker, venitor

helmet - venitor

back - venitor

Yeah I absolutely love the fact that you can mix and match armor pieces and use their skins, it is so cool, it is just too bad that you cant put a skin on any armor choice, it has to be on its armor

As far as helmet designs perhaps, but in Halo 4, you can mix and match shoulders, helmets, chest pieces, forearms, and legs, and you can have armor skins for each piece as well whihc is pretty cool. So that seems like a lot of variety and customization to me...

That's true, but I was judging the armors specific designs, rather than the customization options (Robot arm, sniper bullets shoulder armor, Emile's knife, etc.).

Other than that, the customization does sound way cooler.

That's true, but I was judging the armors specific designs, rather than the customization options (Robot arm, sniper bullets shoulder armor, Emile's knife, etc.).

Other than that, the customization does sound way cooler.

Thats true, I did like the inclusion of the robotic arms and varying chest pieces with ammo etc, but these armor sets really look lik the classic halo armors just with a new futuristic twist which I like. The Reach armor was cool, but didnt really fit the flow of Halo armor, more simple red and blue lol

Oceanic looks even more BA in that picture...

...too bad if I jump into a stream of water in the actual game, I'll drown...

Lol...Oceanic totally looks like BigDaddy armor...except thinner and more sleek...I see some Bioshock machinimas coming