Invasion?

Major Zeigler

Will this mode be in H:4? I hope so because it was about the only thing I actually enjoy H:R

Nope, it was replaced by Dominion in Halo 4. Elites are also not in Halo 4, which nullifies the need for Invasion in its traditional sense. Though it can work with Spartan vs Spartan it was still replaced by Dominion.

Nope, it was replaced by Dominion in Halo 4. Elites are also not in Halo 4, which nullifies the need for Invasion in its traditional sense. Though it can work with Spartan vs Spartan it was still replaced by Dominion.

That's retarded the only part I liked was playing as an elite, and elites are in Halo 4 they're everywhere i've played the leaked game on a friends console.

That's retarded the only part I liked was playing as an elite, and elites are in Halo 4 they're everywhere i've played the leaked game on a friends console.

No kidding there are everywhere, they are one of the main enemies, but you can not play as them.

No, you can't understand simple things. Invasion has nothing to do with campaign, and elites are in campaign. Elites are essential for invasion, elites aren't in multiplayer. Connect the dots.

Thank you...ugh...were gonna see a boost of this sort of community interaction within the next week arent we? lol

yep...I may lessen my time on here...sometimes certain threads make me feel like I am losing brain cells lol

Me too, I'm gonna try to not come on here for a whole week after release day. It's nothing against us "usuals", but like Tallgeese said, I don't wanna lose too many brain cells lol

yep...I may lessen my time on here...sometimes certain threads make me feel like I am losing brain cells lol

If the long time members of this site lessen their time here right as the floods of new members break the levees, these forums will become a digital parallel to the Sandy disaster zones.

If the long time members of this site lessen their time here right as the floods of new members break the levees, these forums will become a digital parallel to the Sandy disaster zones.

I am not all together going to leave, I would never do that, but I when I mean I will lessen my time, I mean I will not read through every new thread like I used to do...I will be more choosey. I will most likely limit my time to the shoutbox for community support

I am not all together going to leave, I would never do that, but I when I mean I will lessen my time, I mean I will not read through every new thread like I used to do...I will be more choosey. I will most likely limit my time to the shoutbox for community support

Gotta keep us newcomers in line!

Okay ********, he said it pretty plain and simple THERE ARE NO ELITES IN HALO 4, what the **** do you want me to do, read his mind to decide which of the many ways ANYONE could have taken that vague statement? Also Good luck with new forum members if your all going to act like a bunch of *********.

Okay ********, he said it pretty plain and simple THERE ARE NO ELITES IN HALO 4, what the **** do you want me to do, read his mind to decide which of the many ways ANYONE could have taken that vague statement? Also Good luck with new forum members if your all going to act like a bunch of *********.

........well that was unnessecary. Your attitude is really inconvenient right now, and you realize you could have googled the list of game types in Halo 4. Your pretty much digging yourself into a deeper hole. You misinterpreted something, which is cool, but then you blamed us, which isn't cool. Not a good first impression towards these forums