Brutes in Halo 4? Spartans in a Forerunner Dyson Sphere?

o MERCiLiSS

Im reading Glasslands, its amazing. But i was wondering and haven't seen or heard but where are the brutes? And its always crap when they talk about Spartan-117 being the last one. Even through the Beginning there have always been spartans. Reach was a complete fail, if you read the books Cheif wasn't F**c*n sleeping while his only home he knew was getting destroyed! and What about Fred, Kelly, Linda, Antwan that were on reach? Halsey and a Jun? No halsey didn't know about the spartan III's til she met them on ONYX! WTF. And she kidnapped Linda and got Kelly to help her on reach! WTF again. Im just hoping 343 really does justice to where bungie has completely ruined the story of halo.

I think Reach should be like the Star Wars prequels, considered non canon and forgotten.

I fully agree...I think Bungie really screwed the pooch with Reach. 343i seems like they know what theyre doing and I think they will do good with sticking with the canon

As far as Halo 4 goes, Frank O'Connor has confirmed there are no Brutes in Halo 4. So far the only spartans MC comes across are the Spatan IV's.

• Like 1

Sweet never saw the mention of no brutes. Dont see why not though, they are in glasslands and are very much apart of whats goin' on.

Yes but if you continue on and read The Thursday War, the continuation fo Glasslands you will find that Brutes have been pretty much wiped out by the Elites and those left over have been enslaved...not many left

Yes but if you continue on and read The Thursday War, the continuation fo Glasslands you will find that Brutes have been pretty much wiped out by the Elites and those left over have been enslaved...not many left

i guess we may need a new covenant species in the future

Well, for now, let us be happy with the Prometheans. Those, mixed with the Covenant, will provide all the enemies we need in 4.

I just now thought of it. Master Chief was kidnapped at six years old, received augmentation at fourteen, and is now known as Spartan-117. I'm beginning to think that the man who saved our butts from the Covenant, the Flood, and the near extinction of all human life from two Halo rings........is a virgin

Spartans would break a women in half my friend. But you would think that there would be some spartan on spartan action to lift morale!

Yeah they did some serious retconning in Reach. It really didn't make any sense at all.

But I think the more important point it, we will not be fighting Brutes in Halo 4, which I welcome. I thought they were super duper boring in 2, and kinda interesting to fight in 3. Don't really miss them.