Halo 4 grenades

choppa boppa

Thought about it a lot and it would be kool to see people's ideas on wat sort of grenades they would like to see in halo 4, personally i wanna see something different from previous halo games but at the same time i still want my sticky's back. Leave a comment and share some ideas. :mrgreen

I want grenades that arent overpowered, but can r5pe vehicles pretty bad if used right.

So I basically want grenades that barely do anything damage when spammed but when used right it can be a weapon of mass destruction.

And if chieftains or flood returns, I want my fire bombs at my disposal.

I would like to see the fire and spike bomb make a return, and also I would to be able to make grenades infinite like in halo 3 again and also be able to make 4x grenades. And bring out some new grenades such as maybe a cryo bomb that freezes your enemy for a certain amour of time.

i think a cryo bomb should make whoever is STUCK by this grenade should become very slowed down and drop their shield so they're one shot. This way you dont have those bad kids sticking you right before you die but they stick the player and leave them a dead duck so teamates can finish them but still have a chance to get away.

I'm happy with frags and stickys, fire and spike grenades would be a nice to have again. A new Idea I have would be a flash-bang, kind of like the "Flare" in Halo 3 equipment selection, but in addition to blurring your vision it also impairs your hearing, and possibly effect your radar. A Cryo style grenade would be sweet too!

Either way I'm really excited for Halo 4, I'm sure (and hope :D ) 343i will nail it.

A forerunner grenade of some sort. It would have a bit if a gravity distortion to it, it would pull bullets toward it if you shot close enough to it and would slowly drag you toward it. After a couple seconds, it would explode. Wouldn't stick to things, but it's very heavy so if it hit you it could do damage and it won't bounce a lot.

Also, a spike grenade. This would be a brute grenade. It has a bunch of spikes, used in the spiker gun, surround the outside of the gun, but the spartan gloves would protect your hand unless you squeezed it really hard. When you pushed one of the spikes inward, the countdown starts. It doesn't bounce much but it rolls but doesn't roll as much as a regular frag grenade. When it explodes, it shoots spikes in all directions. This can stick to people and vehicles.

I want grenades that arent overpowered, but can r5pe vehicles pretty bad if used right.

So I basically want grenades that barely do anything damage when spammed but when used right it can be a weapon of mass destruction.

And if chieftains or flood returns, I want my fire bombs at my disposal.

hey i read your quote on the grenades in my opinion grenades are ment to do great damage it a freakin grenade under feat how would u want it to react to your shields in the game ? like only take out half damage ?

Thought about it a lot and it would be kool to see people's ideas on wat sort of grenades they would like to see in halo 4, personally i wanna see something different from previous halo games but at the same time i still want my sticky's back. Leave a comment and share some ideas. :mrgreen

Sticky grenades are cool, but that was a covenant weapon! Maybe they'll have a UNSC variant of the sticky, recovered from technology after the war? I dunno, but it seems a bit more practical.

• 2 weeks later...

Have created a thread similar to this, which also covers health and shield systems.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=687

I would like to see a return of spike/fire and the intorduction of others. Maybe in terms of map play you can't have more than 3 or something, but the idea of some unique types for campaign or firefight / some playlists sounds cool. Definately should be halo 3 power, and i definately like the idea of a higher capacity of grenades like halo 2.