Skyrim enhanced

Baeztoberfest

Try turning the HUD off. This makes it much more immersive, at least I think it does. Its in the video settings somewhere, just change HUD opacity to 0%.

Thanks ill give that a shot and see how it treats me. And no fast traveling is VERY hardcore. But mostly annoying. It makes me really pay attention to what fills up my inventory. Also just getting anywhere is an adventure. Took me almost 30 minutes real time to make it from whiterun to solitude.

Then comes the not saving. I travel as light as possible saving only when the game auto saves for me. Makes the dangers a lot more real. Ran into a hagraven at level 8 and he sent me packing. No choice but to come back later when I'm stronger.

All the things I'm doing add dynamics sure but for the most part it's just annoying or frustrating... But I'm hanging with it. I'm really trying to immerse myself in it but...

Thanks ill give that a shot and see how it treats me. And no fast traveling is VERY hardcore. But mostly annoying. It makes me really pay attention to what fills up my inventory. Also just getting anywhere is an adventure. Took me almost 30 minutes real time to make it from whiterun to solitude.

Then comes the not saving. I travel as light as possible saving only when the game auto saves for me. Makes the dangers a lot more real. Ran into a hagraven at level 8 and he sent me packing. No choice but to come back later when I'm stronger.

All the things I'm doing add dynamics sure but for the most part it's just annoying or frustrating... But I'm hanging with it. I'm really trying to immerse myself in it but...

Frustrating and immesive are two completely different things, If you cannot enjoy the game without becoming frustrated then it will be harder to be immersed in the game's world. Don't just try to make it harder, try to make it more enjoyable. On the other hand, if you like the challenge of the game, you will most likelt become immersed through the frustrating situatuations.

I once used the no fast travel idea for Oblivion. If your a dedicated player then it is great. So much enviroment that the standard player would never get to enjoy because they fast travel over it. I personally collect valuable items from my defeated enemies because it adds near infinite replayability for me.

Good luck in your Skyrim adventures.

I once used the no fast travel idea for Oblivion. If your a dedicated player then it is great. So much enviroment that the standard player would never get to enjoy because they fast travel over it. I personally collect valuable items from my defeated enemies because it adds near infinite replayability for me.

Good luck in your Skyrim adventures.

Thanks!

Frustrating and immesive are two completely different things, If you cannot enjoy the game without becoming frustrated then it will be harder to be immersed in the game's world. Don't just try to make it harder, try to make it more enjoyable. On the other hand, if you like the challenge of the game, you will most likelt become immersed through the frustrating situatuations.

And you're totally right!

I'm definitely going to try this whenever I can! But the thing is, with no health or stamina bars, you will always have to guess when to stop sprinting or when to take a health potion, making encounters with higher level enemies much more perilous. And you're on expert anyways, so even weaker enemies can possibly kill you alone.

Anyways, have fun!

I'm definitely going to try this whenever I can! But the thing is, with no health or stamina bars, you will always have to guess when to stop sprinting or when to take a health potion, making encounters with higher level enemies much more perilous. And you're on expert anyways, so even weaker enemies can possibly kill you alone.

Anyways, have fun!

I found that adept was too easy minus the occasional briar heart or dragon priest and master is too difficult to be fun. Expert is a good blend forcing me to keep potions on hand or poisoning my arrows for a sneak attack to soften them up.