Armour Lock - What's happened to it?

Jan

Numerous occasions today in the same match I used the armour lock when an on coming alien vehicle came hurtling towards me, but it either just slid over the top of me or simple just put it to a stop.

What's happened to armour lock? I remember it used to blow up the vehicle?

Numerous occasions today in the same match I used the armour lock when an on coming alien vehicle came hurtling towards me, but it either just slid over the top of me or simple just put it to a stop.

In a metaphorical sense, armor lock turns you into a wall, and the vehicle needs to be traveling at a high enough speed to be totaled by hitting the wall. If the vehicle isn't, it will just stop it. So next time you turn into a mobile wall, make sure they're speeding.

In a metaphorical sense, armor lock turns you into a wall, and the vehicle needs to be traveling at a high enough speed to be totaled by hitting the wall. If the vehicle isn't, it will just stop it. So next time you turn into a mobile wall, make sure they're speeding.

'Hurtling'.

If the covy vehicle isn't boosting, armor lock won't typically kill it if it hits you. To kill it, it needs to boost and hit you straight on, not just glance off you.

It is best when they are very close to you, so they don't suspect it, then you go armour lock. THEN they will die.

Also, just get out of armour lock, and it will EMP the ghost/warthog e.t.c. Then board it. :)