Rant Time Guys!

Jeff Hall

Ok, so you want to know what grinds my gears? When people hi-jack someone's thread just to have a conversation to get their post count up. First off it's extremely rude to the person making the topic, and for whatever purpose they had for it. secondly, you don't need to boost your post count... it doesn't really count for anything if you have a conversation in which you can have over a message. third, it's against the forum rules. fourth, did I mention that it's rude? Because it is...

If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, it's this topic right here. (The first post was good, and it was meant as a clan recruitment, but the thread got hi-jacked and it's stupid...)

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/15722-1-rule/

• Like 1

Seen too much bull**** on forums to give a flying **** anymore

Please, do not use profanity. It is an eyesore to other members and this is a family website and we do not wish for younger members to pick up on it.

Thank you.

Ok, so you want to know what grinds my gears? When people hi-jack someone's thread just to have a conversation to get their post count up. First off it's extremely rude to the person making the topic, and for whatever purpose they had for it. secondly, you don't need to boost your post count... it doesn't really count for anything if you have a conversation in which you can have over a message. third, it's against the forum rules. fourth, did I mention that it's rude? Because it is...

If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, it's this topic right here. (The first post was good, and it was meant as a clan recruitment, but the thread got hi-jacked and it's stupid...)

http://www.343indust...c/15722-1-rule/

Hi-jacking and purposely derailing a thread is so annoying. Prevents me from getting MY point across and then we have problems. :spiteful: