Maria-062 training Spartan-IVs?

Cpl Lucas96

Well she stated that the reason she wanted to retire was b/c she wanted to start a family, but that seems kinda suspicios seeing as how it was such an important time during the war, and how ONI, being how they are would just let a SPARTAN-II retire just to start a family.

Oh and thank you Bashful.

• 4 weeks later...

All the discrepancies with the Spartan II's gives me a headache. It's definitely gotten better, but ultimately I blame all the little graphic novels/anime that branched off from the books. Like she retired because "she wanted to start a family?", that goes against everything the canon suggests about spartans. So hopefully it's a ruse, if not it's a huge plot hole.

On a side note, I always assumed spartans had zero sexuality. Spartan II's at least.

Im not sure, i believe she retired for other reasons, she is the only Spartan 2 to actually retire..... but you never know ;)

actually there are quite a few that were "retired" from active duty after they failed to successfully aquire their augmentations (this is just from the books)

i can see one of them training further spartans since alot of them were transfered to inteligence. .. sadly i dont know anything about the spartan IIIs so im speculating a bit

lupsided is right btw... (again in the books) it is stated a few times that they arent particularly sexual in any way. they are warriors and were bred and raised that way. they see the rest of humanity as a beings to protect. the spartan IIs would see any kind of emotional swelling as an obstruction and a liability even for each other. especially for each other. they are family, every one of them and would never do anything to compromise each other even something as simple as feeling

• 2 weeks later...

i have seen halo legends, played every halo game, and read most of the books, and can't recall ever hearing of this maria before. would one of you please enlighten me as to what meida sorce i am missing out on? also check out the spartan II's headcount topic as I have add a reply to it which list most of the spartanII that have been mentiond in the media i have read, played, or seen. thanks!