Forge and it's possibilities...imagine.

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Forge 3.0...yes, we are already only 14 days away. However, I hear little on what all we know we can do!

The newly revealed gravity zones in Impact showed that players, vehicles, and possibly even objects can now be given low gravity, reverse gravity, and more. This along side the Magnet and Lock systems can make for some quick and excellent forge opportunities. Not to mention all of the neat map mechanics you can create.

Let's not get started on how we can fine tune fall damage to our liking. :awesome:

Like they showed in the initial video, you could have a high ledge to jump down from, but how would you get back up? Map flow is eternally etched into that map's history. Or is it? Instead of having to make large jump pads, you can set down a quick trait zone or gravity zone to allow players to jump just high enough to get back up. This allows for truly insane and conservative map design.

So, how do you plan to utilize these neat and inspired additions? What do you think is possible?

Think of a Jenga gametype with the zombie and his items super far away from the humans. Impossible in previous games, now you just have to place a low gravity zone between the two. How cool is that? If Gravity zones truly do affect items and vehicles, think of the mini-games you can create! Imagine avalanche with low gravity areas on the sides. Or even avalanche with higher gravity. Or perhaps Ice Cream man with a bumpy road and low gravity. Please, discuss before I think too hard and explode. Get pumped only 2 weeks before release by letting your imagination free!

P.S. Tallgeese, If my dreams are far fetched, let Halo 4 ruin them for me. :3 You already know some things, but I prefer to say what if for now. XD