TIG Recruiting For Halo 4

Team Infinity Gaming is now recruiting for Halo 4. Contact me at Cahill Rebel on Xbox LIVE!

Background History of TIG(For those who want to see if they want to join): We are a team of players that just started a clan and trying to grow. I myself am trying to make a big release of our clan around the release of Halo 4 and trying to recruit some people now to get it started. I am trying to make TIG a prosperous clan that can gain allies with other clans. We will be doing a lot of War Games, Campaign run throughs, Spartan Ops, Custom Games, Forge, and Spartan Training. Uniform color(Mainly for training and clan battles): Steel with your own secondary.

So in the mean time, AXIOS!

Also, I am recruiting Generals for my clan. I will be training any person who joins so I can pick the best ones. The rest will be divide determining their best expertise(Driving, piloting a banshee, sniping, assassinating, etc). I might also get people to use promothean weapons when unlocked as a special loadout. Weapons in this loadout does go with your expertise as said before. Expect snipers to carry a binary rifles as their primary.

That will only be a couple of people. So get training Spartans!