Question about Armor and Skins

Blue_Cheese

Does anyone know if all the armor and skins are available to use from the start of the game on release, or is it the same thing as Halo 3 and Halo Reach where you unlock the customization as you go through the game? I was just curious because it seems between pre-orders and future dlc there is a bunch of armor and skins floating around at the start of the game for different people depending on what version of the game you get, where you pre-order it and what country you live in. On top of all of this i haven't heard anything from 343i stating whether all of the armor and skins are available from the start or if you need to go through the game and unlock that stuff.

As Zuko stated as you level SR-1 to SR-50 you unlock certain armors and skins, you also unlock armor and skins when completing a Specialization, and when completing certain commendations. Unlike the weapons, packages, and armor abilitites you have to pay for with Spartan points when unocked through the SR ranks, armor and skins do not require purchasing, when you unock them you can immediately wear them.

• Like 1