Fridays With Biggles - Number 1.

Mr Biggles

So, as promised, here is the start of an amazing trip, a trip of my life and any question you want to ask me, gaming related, life - related, me related 100% :D

I won't answer EVERY Question, i will answer some as i want to have some questions for the next episode incase this doesn't take off, anyway, ASK MORE QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD, I WANT MORE! :D

"Fridays With Biggles"

From Total Mayhem

What Was The First Game You Ever Played?

Good Question, I believe, from simple recall, i believe the first game THAT I CAN RECALL i ever played was....Pokemon Stadium on N64, Possibly one of the best pokemon games ever made, it was so simple but it was so fun and so addicting, from anyone who doesn't know what that was, please look at the video below, great question though which baffled me.

Thanks For The Question! *Brofist*

From Robius1991

Are You Going To Be Playing Assassins Creed 3?

I'm not sure to be honest, i definitely won't get it at release as i will be too busy playing halo 4, I definitely see it as a game im going to pick up, its just a question of 'If', Not 'When.

Thanks for the Question! *Brofist*

From Ironsignia (Can't Find His Colour.) and TohDoh.

Does Biggles Want To 1v1 an Old Challenger?

Would you be bothered if, when I get Halo and gold back, I beat you? And what is your bra size?

36B. Now lets not speak of that again, or, call me tonight ;), Anyway yes, im open to any 1v1 challenges, (Got to be purple or above or i have to have 1v1d you before, with video proof.) If you want to know my gamertag to message me for a 1v1 or Invite, PM me here and i will give if i believe you are legitimately looking for 1v1. I will not play any other gametypes than MLG. And no, i wouldn't mind if you beat me, my award needs to be given away soon enough. :D

Thanks For The Question! *Brofist*

Last Question From Kayla:

Will Mr.Biggles stay forever on this site?

I will be here for the foreseeable future, im not sure after that, a lot of things have happened and i have personal issues which have decined my activity on this site as much, but, now with a 2 week break, i can be on it more and just chill wiith you guys, don't be afraid to send me a PM or anyone, i don't bite, if you want to get to know me better outside of these questions :D

Thanks For The Question! *Sisfist*

Well guys, that was pretty much it for now, i hope you enjoyed reading this, remember to keep sending me your questions and i will answer as many as possible, below i will keep a list of all of the questions asked and which i haven't answered! :)

Keep sending! :)

ZERO: Does Mr.Biggles Want To Play Halo With Zero?

Kayla: Is the rumour true that Mr.Biggles Is a master of Gaming?

The Director: Do You Still Play Bf3 or have you gotten tired of it?

Super Havoc: Why aren't you better than me at Halo Reach?

Tsickssense: what is the game you suck at the most?