Blueprint

spike

Here are the Blueprints to a map I'm currently working on called "Blueprint" so you know what to expect.

Note: the blueprints are basic and do not contain spawnings, objectives, man cannons or aesthetics. Only basic the layout.

The map is a forerunner themed big team battle map that has both infantry and vehicular gameplay.

The map will be compatible with territories, slayer, CTF and assault.

Leave your thoughts in a comment below

post-30893-0-94615900-1349116654_thumb.png

post-30893-0-98202200-1349116662_thumb.png

post-30893-0-24001000-1349116669_thumb.png

post-30893-0-63104300-1349116681_thumb.png

post-30893-0-72817600-1349116707_thumb.png

Guest Psychoduck

This section is for map submissions only. This means that only completed maps can be posted here. This thread would make more sense in the Forge World forum.

Would you advise I delete the thread and repost in forge world forum? And post complete map in this forum later?

Also, would it be to any avail to supply my blueprints with the completed map for you?

Looks like a rather simple, albeit interesting map design. I like the column structure and the way you set up the map. Also, I have to agree with Spectral Jester that this is such a cool way to plan maps out. So professional! Anyways, really cool idea. It kind of reminds me of the library in Halo CE. Can't wait to see the finished product, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Looks like a rather simple, albeit interesting map design. I like the column structure and the way you set up the map. Also, I have to agree with Spectral Jester that this is such a cool way to plan maps out. So professional! Anyways, really cool idea. It kind of reminds me of the library in Halo CE. Can't wait to see the finished product, keep up the great work!

This is a simplified design of the map, its just for my visualisation of the layout. It will be more detailed in the finished product.

The other reason it's so simple is because it's a competitive map and i find the best gameplay comes from simple maps that are easy to navigate, however i don't like boring maps so i'll "decorate" the finished product somewhat.

And thanks a lot, really appreciate the support as not everyone agrees its a good way to design maps. So thanks guys.

The vehicle idea, depending on your scale ratio for halo from google sketchup, could have problems in this map. I know I have had scale issues with making maps this way myself. If you plan on having it large, yes it can work, but a smaller version of this map would definelty work, just not with vehicles.