Halo 3 ODST: An Unofficial Challenge

Darkrain491

Ok, Here are the rules.

1.Difficulty must be Heroic, no higher, no lower.

2.The only skulls that are to be used are IWHBYD (optional) and Iron (Non-optional).

3.Apart from when you start, you must carry one UNSC and one Covenant weapon.

4.You must play solo.

5.You start on Mombassa Streets, where the whole city is playable from the start.

6.You only play on Mombassa Streets.

Aim: Reach 50,000 in score as quickly as you can. Once you do it. post send me a message on this site that lists your time, kills (all together) and a post carnage report image proving it and all the rules it can prove (the whole screen must be visible) If you wish to enter then please post on this thread then attempt. only members who post here will be counted.The Iron skull basically gives a survival element.

Do not post your attempt on this thread, send it straight to me.

I shall declare a winner on the 7th of October.

I WILL NOT be entering.

Good luck, and keep it clean.

• Like 1

So by Mombassa Street, you mean ALL the missions concerning Mombassa Street or simply the very first mission?

once the campaign is complete, you unllock a mission simply called 'Mombasa Streets' (at the bottom of the mission select list. This mission has the whole city unlocked from when you wake up and allows you to play the flashbacks in any order you wish or find all the audio logs. the challene is to remain on only 'Mombassa Streets' mission without attempting any flashback missions and reach the mission par for 'Mombassa Streets' (250,000 points) as fast as you can with only the 'Iron' golden skull on. The only other skull you may use is 'IWHBYD' (the one that makes them more likely to say funny comments) The 'Iron' skull ups the challenge and means in order to accomplish the task, you cannot die or your points are set to 0 and you have to start from scratch. I hope this clears things up. The other rules are posted above quite clearly. Also i don't care about the quality of the image as long as it proves that all the rules it can possibly prove have been followed and that they can be clearly seen (and of course your score).

The first mission is 'Prepare To Drop', which means the flashbacks must be played in order, unlocking a new part of the city as you complete each one.

So in other words, the only mission you play is 'Mombassa Streets', to reach the par, without dying, as quickly as you can.

Err... could we possibly change the rules a little? I mean I just spent 2 hours at Mombasa Street and I only got up to around 100,000 points. I don't have time to get up to 250,000 points!

Could't it just be easier to say "Get to 50,000 as fast as possible instead"?

The score has been re-ajusted to this suggestion.

what

A number of 'complaints' to an un reasonable score have led me to lowering the score to acheive, therefore, away you go.

Yeah I'm sorry, could you specify, I'm a little confused as to what the contest specifications and rules are.

a clear representation of the rules are displayed. but if yo have any question feel free to messege me