Ghost141 Productions, recruiting

XGhostX

Recruiting for Ghost141 Production Crew

Hello people of the forum world, I am here because I am looking for recruits for productions crew for machinima series, shorts, Parody's, and more. These machinima's will either take place from Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, and maybe in Halo 3 ODST. Roles for body acting, voice acting, ect. are clearly open. And if your wondering what we do... well here's a list of things we do.

1. Machinima's

Of course we all do know of machinima here. We'll try to make to make the best machinima's we can from the following genres (Comedy, serious, horror, sketch shows, music videos, and more if we can). NOTE: If you are unable to help out with body acting no worries, we'll find someone else to take your place, and if not then we'll just post the body acting scene.

2. Game Nights

Who doesn't enjoy good game night? We perform game nights so that we can can connect to our crew and show that we can still have fun, even if were on the job. And every game night we will have themes that either relate to our machinimas (For instance customize your spartan as your favorite character from a machinima in the production), or relate to other things (Another example like holidays, ect.). NOTE: If you cannot make it to game night, don't worry there will be more than one. And also that some may be invite only because they might be special occasions.

3.Anniversary's

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Anniversary?" Well here it's not a wedding anniversary or anything like that. What we do is make a special video celebrating Ghost141 Productions on it's hard work. And of course it's only once a year, if it was more than one year than it wouldn't be so special. And if you'd like, you can offer to help us if you wish.

That's pretty all there is to know about the productions... for now of course. And now if you would like to join, send an email to me at [email protected] and make sure to type the subject Ghost141 Production or i wont read it. Sorry that's how it works, and tell me what position you would like to participate in.

post-25683-0-72809400-1348286518.jpg