Hello once again i am SeanM666 founder of The O. Lets just jump right in first off. I am now goin to be awaiting msgs on here as well as on xbox live for those who wish to join the clan and will be joining the tournament. The tournament will be held this friday an will be hosted by yours truly. The tournament will be held on several maps i have prepared. First part of the tournament will be held on my Urban Trench Warfare map it is designed specifically for a btb style swat setup. but i have adjusted it so that it is now a free for all swat match. out of all the msgs i get i will decide how many get to face off in this weeks tournament if i receive over 20 msgs from people who wish to join i will make this tournament a 4 day event to narrow down my choices. for those of you who read this an decide to msg me i thank you for your time and for those of you who read this an didnt care i am sorry for wasting your time as well. This clan is for the swat & Forge base community. Also i am hoping to meet several forge fanatics who will join the clan as our map makers. there will be a total of 10 openings for the forge position. I thank you all for reading this.

SeanM666 \m/.