Halo: Anniversary Glitches

Flippant Sol

On AOTCR, in the elevators there are weird tabs on the edges of the shaft. If done correctly, the player can back up into the tab and go upward and backward through the tab and into the outside of the shaft. From here you fall into the abyss and die or if you land on top of the corridor leading to the elevator, you will land on top and will survive. This has been noted to be a very hard glitch to do, as for no-one knows exactly how it occurs. Once when I was going down the elevator, I walked unto one of the slabs and fell out the shaft. It also has been noted that if you can get a ghost in the elevator you will be forcibly pushed under the lift, and have a chance at surviving the fall to the bottom of the shaft. I wonder if the tabs were made with flat wall layers, rather than being a solid objection.

If you equip the Bandanna, Pinata, Black Eye and Boom skulls, and you start a game of AOTCR, an elite come out. Go up to the elite and press melee, throw grenade, melee in a fast manner. Once you have hit the elite, back off a distance, and Happy Fourth of July! This is known as a grenadier punch. It used to quickly eliminate hunters and ultras without having to use ammo.

On the warthog run of the maw, if you go to the second shortcut tunnel, there will be an intersection. Take right and you will find a thirsty grunt!

Any way, if you guys have any more glitches for me, tell me what you think.

• 5 months later...

i have fallen through the elevator before too. there is this other one which is called the bridge jump glitch. it's extremely hard to do but you can do it. it's best on the old graphics. you jump off this bridge onto this path down below the bridge in AOTCR. it's the first bridge. once you are on the path, jump off of it onto the side of the cliff down below. the way to land on it either without dieting of falling distance or sliding off is you land on this little black area on the old graphics. then you walk over to the big rocks a few meters away and jump off and land in between one. you will get hurt a little but you will live and get everything early and if you hop in the pelican before it leaves dropping off the marines then you land on the designed map pelican and then there are two pelicans. any ways after the glitch you can finish the level without any enemies.

• 2 months later...

another is on the level of 343 guilty spark at the very beginning when you are getting off the pelican before you get off throw a grenade and just one then you will stay on the pelican and land on the boundary out of the map and you can hop out and walk around out of the map to the facility and skip the enemies til you get to the facility. on the maw you can get a banshee at the last part of the level when foe hammer dies. before when you are blowing up the fusion reactors go to the bottom floor and just keep killing flood that keep spawning down there until there are a ton of enemy bodies and guns on the ground then go to where foe hammer dies and since you killed so many enemies there aren't any enemies in the banshees and when they fly toward you jump in the air and you jack jack one. itl looks like you just hopped in one. and then you have that banshee for that rest of the last level of the maw. only thing is it is hard to pul off