Do you have a zombie plan?

Darkassassin

Grab my shot gun, 2 steal rods and drive my truck to a gas station, sparingly. use whats left of the communications i have to get a group together. set up a main base, only scout with 4-5 people. find what ever armaments we can. Seal off either a large farm land or suburban area, hopefully get a research and development team together to possibly find an corpse extermination Weapon of Mass destruction.not all the details are given, but you get the point.

I'd go to a plaza near by me that has a Dunhams and a hardware store, we'd park out a truck in the center of the parking lot and stand on top of it using the supplies in the stores of the plaza to keep us up with ammo and guns. When things get more tricky, we'll load up the truck and head down to empty areas like freeways where we can move out without the worry of too many zombies. We'll make quick stops and make our way out to an isolated area that we can easily escape from if we need to. We'd probably transfer from one plaza to another until we've secured ourselves with safety. We'd work out just fine so long as we can keep finding places with guns, ammo. and a steady supply of food.

Yes, I will build a stone fort and call it Ft. Vinyl Scratch, in honor of my favorite pony, and then I will sit atop the tower in the fort and shoot the zombies with my bass cannon.

3903567_o.gif

One of the better Idea's. You an I we shall work together.

*I'm will smith btw, I've handled it all.*

So together we are unstoppable.

• Like 1

I'd go to a plaza near by me that has a Dunhams and a hardware store, we'd park out a truck in the center of the parking lot and stand on top of it using the supplies in the stores of the plaza to keep us up with ammo and guns. When things get more tricky, we'll load up the truck and head down to empty areas like freeways where we can move out without the worry of too many zombies. We'll make quick stops and make our way out to an isolated area that we can easily escape from if we need to. We'd probably transfer from one plaza to another until we've secured ourselves with safety. We'd work out just fine so long as we can keep finding places with guns, ammo. and a steady supply of food.

you forgot gas :)

Yep, one thing you need to know is, try and stay in an enviroment you are familiar with, so if you are used to heavy snows and ect. It may be more benifical for you to stay becuase you know what to expect. One thing is also most important thing people always look over is clothing, depending on your situation you should always have some clothing. I personally would wear some militatry fatigues I bought from a surplus store, I would carry my parka and gloves and backpack, and wear my hiking/combat boots, cause where I am the parka would help with the rain and from the excessive wind.

well were talking most realistically what if some sort of virus comes out? Still the same thing basically.

Reanimating a corpse is entirely impossible, nothing could make it function as if it were "Alive" as twinreaper said, "body's require certain organs to even function" according to the movies, everything but the brain is dead. Which means "Zombies" can and never will happen, ever.

Well no I mean what if a virus effects living people, something new that causes you to theoretically attack other people not necessarily eating you, you technically would be fighting a group of zombies in a sense.

If you've seen "28 days later" you should know what he is talking about. I've talked about this with friends before. Due to the fact that I live in a rural part of Maine, the supposed zombie apocolypse wouldn't hit here as hard as most places, but, in that event we would all pack up our gear (most of us have at least 4 guns in our houses + M.O.L.L.E. gear for carrying equipment.) and go to a predetermined location. Once everyone had arrived we would go into the main part of town, where all the stores are, and take anything/everything we need. In town we have a hardware store, a general store, a drug store/pharmacy, and a gas station. Once all the gear was loaded onto the vehicles (about three trucks) we would go to a camp that my uncle owns far out in the woods. The camp is near a lake (which would provide water and fish) and has good hunting grounds all around. The camps that are there are all gas powered so electricity wouldn't be a major problem. In the event of being overrun there are multiple kayaks and assorted paddle boats that could be used to reach an Island in the center of the lake. We would regroup there and move up the lake onto a river. This is as far as we have gotten with the plan. We only talk about it when we are bored thought so it will not be 100% finished for a while.

-Angel of Death, High Councilor

• 3 weeks later...

I think that a zombie infection can be real. We dont know almost anything about the universe and their mysteris maybe like in halo we find an alien raze like the flood. Or an horrible virus or the human accidentaly create it like in halo. Had you read the zombie manual of max brooks you can read there how is the infection and you can think that is real because he give much details well is 99.9 percent real that a zombie infection can hapen.