We need duel wielding back!

Iso

Duel-wielding?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like duel-wielding to return in Halo 4?

• Yes, in both singplayer and multiplayer.
    • Yes, but only in singleplayer.
    • No.
    • Totally indifferent.

It was a neat little feature in Halo 2 and Halo 3, but I never feel like it truly offered anything of great importance to the sandbox. One of the major problems I had with it was that it cluttered the sandbox up with too many weapons that just weren't necessary. In Halo 3 for example you had the Plasma Rifle, SMG, and Spiker. Now while the Plasma Rifle is classified as a rifle, to me it just seems more like a plasma-based SMG. That and there was really no need to include both the SMG and the Spiker since they also function pretty much the same with only a few small changes that, in my opinion, don't warrant an entirely new weapon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can live without it, it's just a shame that this feature was taken out. I sometimes utilized it in some close quarter situations. Dual wields were also good counters for the shotgun.

I don't think it's really a balance issue, because the dual wielding can be easily countered with the battle rifle, carbine, grenades, etc.

They should bring DUAL back for multiple reasons. It made Halo what it is. It brought the emotion, the feel.. and the happiness :D they keep trying to make it better! they keep changing it more and more...Soon its not gonna be HALO at All ! -,- These little things is what made "HALO" don't even get me started on the modes XD lol. I agree with some people its a good game but its not the HALO we know there trying to make it like other games, There not being Original !