We should have flashlights For multiplayer its good for RP and machinima

Halojoy

You do know that to get your point across you need to explain what it would be used for and stuff, you cant just hope people will assume what you mean.

i see so if i neede more detail

ok so what i mean i think it would be usefull for a gamemode like infection we could have a dark map and have flashlights to see better or lets say you have a roleplay it needs to be dark and mysterious well you have a flash light to make it cooler

• Like 1

i see so if i neede more detail

ok so what i mean i think it would be usefull for a gamemode like infection we could have a dark map and have flashlights to see better or lets say you have a roleplay it needs to be dark and mysterious well you have a flash light to make it cooler

I actually like that infection idea. This would have my vote for sure

• Like 1

I've never understood this. In every previous Halo game, there's been an option to activate some sort of low-light visual aid in co-operative game modes such as Campaign or Firefight (be it weapon-mounted flashlights, helmet-mounted flashlights, or night-vision) and yet they've been disabled for multiplayer. That would be fair enough, but the button to activate them isn't being re-assigned to anything else.

Why cut something out if you're not going to replace it? If someone wants night vision or a flashlight on, that doesn't really affect gameplay unless it's particularly dark. And even then, what's the harm in someone trading stealth for situational awareness? It's a tactical choice, just like crouching instead of running.

• Like 1