Community Customs Spotlight: Mid7night

Community Customs Spotlight

From Community Customs:

Ah, Spring. Isn’t it lovely? The sunshine, the warm days, the birds singing, the flowers blooming… Is there anything you’d like to do more on a day like this than sit in an office working? No? Huh, good thing the Spotlight is here to save the day! After a week of being lethargic due to Banana Overload, and a week of… well… Ponies, the Space Monkeys are back on the case. Looking high and low for questions before pinning them to our large bulletin board in a most primal fashion. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep the Monkeys from their job. At least, that’s what they tell me.

This week we travel to the Ship Breaking Yards in Aszod to confront a Spartan most diligent in his fight for humanity’s survival. And though he fights in the dreary spring rain on this Monday morning, his spirits remain high. What better than a Rocket Launcher to keep you company? This Spartan is Mid7night, and this is his Spotlight. Around the Halo community, Mid7night is probably best known for two things. The first is his love of aircraft, both Halo and real world, and his endeavors to fly those fictional aircraft. How? By importing them into flight simulator X-Plane 10. His efforts, without a doubt, are pretty sweet. The second thing he’s known for is his fantastic ability to “Sux at Vlogging“. Why? Because why not. So sit back, relax, and get to know this pretty cool guy a little better. After all, don’t you want to know who that is in your crosshairs next time you’re playing Halo?

• 1 month later...

From Community Customs:

Ah, Spring. Isn’t it lovely? The sunshine, the warm days, the birds singing, the flowers blooming… Is there anything you’d like to do more on a day like this than sit in an office working? No? Huh, good thing the Spotlight is here to save the day! After a week of being lethargic due to Banana Overload, and a week of… well… Ponies, the Space Monkeys are back on the case. Looking high and low for questions before pinning them to our large bulletin board in a most primal fashion. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep the Monkeys from their job. At least, that’s what they tell me.

This week we travel to the Ship Breaking Yards in Aszod to confront a Spartan most diligent in his fight for humanity’s survival. And though he fights in the dreary spring rain on this Monday morning, his spirits remain high. What better than a Rocket Launcher to keep you company? This Spartan is Mid7night, and this is his Spotlight. Around the Halo community, Mid7night is probably best known for two things. The first is his love of aircraft, both Halo and real world, and his endeavors to fly those fictional aircraft. How? By importing them into flight simulator X-Plane 10. His efforts, without a doubt, are pretty sweet. The second thing he’s known for is his fantastic ability to “Sux at Vlogging“. Why? Because why not. So sit back, relax, and get to know this pretty cool guy a little better. After all, don’t you want to know who that is in your crosshairs next time you’re playing Halo?

Beautiful discussion you have done here i like also such kind of things or whether. In this kind of pretty whether i like to spent my time with friends and love to travel more for experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Every one like to spent good time in his life and you have discussed about it here and i think such kind of thing effective or works in really. We all like good time to spent in our life or whether when it come in our life we become very happy to spent it very carefully so that we can make it re memorable in our life. So that if we recall the time once again when we gone ahead in our life we become happy.