What does this mean?

FatalityStriker

I met this girl through a friend, we instant messaged a bit, she told me she isn't looking for a relationship right now and that she's content with being alone.

What does she really mean when she says that she isn't really looking for a relationship and that she's conent with being alone?

I'm forcing myself to keep on my toes and be on the lookout for any tricks, but I honestly believe every word she's said. I know a lot of guys have had problems with girls being strange with lies and whatnot, but I'm trusting her. I can relate to her situation, I'm content without a relationship and I like just hanging out with my broforce. I think that's her same situation, she said that a relationship is too much too soon. I agree, a relationship would be too much so soon, I really didn't even want a relationship, I just wanted to date her a little bit. Kinda be like romantic friends, ya know. I didn't want to push too much. but I wanted to be around her.

I believe what she told me, but knowing the world of romance as I do and as I've been told, a lot of things you hear someone say have a hidden meaning. So is she just blowing me off, or is she being honest.

Until I hear a good reason not to, I'm trusting every word she's said.

Maybe it means she just wants to have a friend who she can talk to. Me and my ex broke up and decided that we should be just good friends, which we still are. Do your normal everyday thing and if a relationship just happens to form in the future between yall GREAT. Just ne yourself when you talk to her.

Im not really a relationship person myself but thts what i think

• Like 1

Your doing the right thing buddy. I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, so I like to think I have learned a little something about the mind of a women. Not a lot of guys understand this, but girls are just like us in many ways. One of them being that they do enjoy have friends and they do enjoy "Bro Chillen". I know sometimes me and my girlfriend both get that feeling like gosh we wish we were single. Not because we want to go out and hook up with other people, but because we both need time to ourselves here and there. So when that feeling comes up, we walk in seperate rooms and do our own thing for a while. Of course later we need/want the attention from one another and we hang out.

So like I said in the beginning, You are doing the right thing by giving her space and letting her understand you trust her and are first and foremost her good friend.

Man will never understand women. WE have more chance of learning all the secrets of the universe befor men finally work out how women work.

Keep on your toes, but dont, whatever you do, get to obsessive about it. may just be the worst thing to happen to you lol.

You know how it is man, pushing the girl might not be the greatest idea. Sometimes the girl just knows what she wants and you just gotta understand that. Stay on your toes, and well you know if she ever loosens up to the idea of a man in her life. :scooter: Go forth and be that man.