What's your character?

Chuck Norris

If you've seen the web show stuff or the Sky's story's you probably know that the people have characters like Zagrouth or Sky's. Here's some people that I'm guessing by there name is there character. Also post or correct me your character and I'll add you to list

Fire:

Made of fire and special ability is nukes.

He's way overpowered

Spectral Jester:

Giant gorilla of mass destruction

He also can talk

Twam

God

Sky's

Has the power of sky

Candi bunni

The power of true awesomeness

Mr.Payne

Epic solider

Note these may be different the sky's story's but it's based off your pic your name your motto and your epicness level

Wrong my friend :) But i like the effort. Your name isnt your character. Your character is whoever you feel like you are. A samurai to a giant human lizard. It doesnt matter. I incorporate all :) Just message me your character description and I'll put you in a few chapters.

Well this is the first time i have EVER explained my name, and no im not a psychotic Wolf, in fact, my member title says it better then my name.

See my character is a Lone Wolf who has mental trauma, making him a lethal, merciless killing machine.

Based off a more "mature" version of the master chief mixed with Isaac Clarke

I like that a lot :) Your character will be in chapter 4.

Sorry Victory if you felt lost in the Chapter 3. I try and give someone a good amount of spotlight in some scenes. I will start to focus a bit more on people in the next few chapters <3

Its all good Skys. i dont care how much time i get in each story, i just want to be featured in each one. i hope thats not too much to ask for

Its all good Skys. i dont care how much time i get in each story, i just want to be featured in each one. i hope thats not too much to ask for