Machinimators

I am reposting this. For updating purposes.

I propose we (the machinimators) join together in a single group to do machinima. We stay in our own groups (if we have them) to do machinima, but we work as a larger group. How we do this is by putting a name at the beginning of our machinima (Machinimators), saying we are part of this group, to advertise to others that this is us, then add our own group name after that. I.E. in one of my episodes, the first screen would say Machinimators then switch and say Misinformed Humor, since that is my group. Get it?

Next, we keep this forum updated with our projects. If we have a project we are working on that others are interested in, we post it here. I'll keep this first post updated with all the shows. If we need help, we ask for it, then I'll post here what shows are need the help. I'll also try to post how many or what exactly they need.

If the show is in green, then the show is doing great. It will have post times after it, and will have a link leading to the episodes. These shows need no help.

If the show is in yellow, then they need some help acting. This is for people who don't have microphones or don't want lines. They listen to the director of the show and help as needed.

The 343i Show is in the need of... everything...

If the show is in blue, they need writers, directors, or other crew. If you think you have what it takes, talk to the crew.

G.Y. is having problems being written right now. Zed The Evil Taco says he need it done as quickly as possible, so if you want to help, let him know, and he'll see what he can do.

This color is for voice actors. Some people will need them. You should pm the person who needs help on this one, and figure out some way to do auditions, because, unfortunately, you can't always do the voices.

What is this, lavender? If the show is in this color, the show needs equipment. Meaning capture cards, programs, or other things like that.

If the show is in red, they are in serious trouble. The show will probably stop soon unless the problem is resolved.

The 343i Show is in the need of... Help.

If the show is in bold black, it was unfortunately cancelled. Hopefully this won't happen at all.

If the show is underlined and black, then it is an idea for a show. The person who posted it regrettably can't do it, but is throwing ideas out there for others to use.

The 343i Show. The show of our website, kinda like AHWU for us.

Also, I'll be posting who is a part of the group. If you need help with anything dealing with machinima, contact one of them, see if they can help. If you can be part of the group, say so.

Groupees: Zed the Evil Taco, DoctorB77, SykoWolf.

If you have something you want to update this page with, post it below, and I will update this page.