Glitched Achievements

Repokov

Well, I seem to be in a predicament. Some of the Halo: Reach achievements will not unlock for me. Some of these achievements include: Dive Bomber, Emergency Room, All Alone, Cross Mappin' and Totally Worth It.

I've done the requirements for these, some more times than others, and I just don't get the achievements. I have proof for one achievement, Emergency Room. But, the other achievements, either I hadn't thought of recording them, or they've just happened too many times (like Dive Bomber and Cross Mappin') for me to actually record them. What do I do? D:

Well, I seem to be in a predicament. Some of the Halo: Reach achievements will not unlock for me. Some of these achievements include: Dive Bomber, Emergency Room, All Alone, Cross Mappin' and Totally Worth It.

I've done the requirements for these, some more times than others, and I just don't get the achievements. I have proof for one achievement, Emergency Room. But, the other achievements, either I hadn't thought of recording them, or they've just happened too many times (like Dive Bomber and Cross Mappin') for me to actually record them. What do I do? D:

i think they should eventually load for you. i remember i think its called "Firebird" which is the one i couldn't unlock i kept playing firefight and doing the right steps but i didn't get it until my fourth try