Characters

Eqwinoxe

If that big machine the size of a moon truly is the Shield World that was inside Onyx, then perhaps our beloved Master Chief will find his way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There, we should see Dr. Halsey and the gang chilling out around a campfire, cookin' up a bird and boiling some water in a SPI helmet, talking about who might be winning the war, and whether they'll ever see anyone else again.

He more than likely will run into some other spartans throughout Halo 4 to Halo 6. What happens when he meets them, who knows. And there isn't much left of the Covenant, not much to worry about. Just the Brutes, Jackals, and Drones I think. Hopefully we fight Forerunners or the Flood or some other alien race/group.

He more than likely will run into some other spartans throughout Halo 4 to Halo 6. What happens when he meets them, who knows. And there isn't much left of the Covenant, not much to worry about. Just the Brutes, Jackals, and Drones I think. Hopefully we fight Forerunners or the Flood or some other alien race/group.

More Flood! YES Flood rule and yes i would to.

I think MC should be the only spartan. No one really liked playing as the arbiter or noble 6. I hated even having the rest of noble team around. I can't imagine that there will be covies or any UNSC in Halo 4 at least. MC is going to some unknown world where he is probably going to encounter all new species including allies and enemies.

No one even knows where MC is. Why would the UNSC come to his aid. Also I am assuming we will be going back to Halo 3 Shield for the armor. I don't think we are going to see health packets lying around in this unknown world.

• 4 weeks later...

I think MC should be the only spartan. No one really liked playing as the arbiter or noble 6. I hated even having the rest of noble team around. I can't imagine that there will be covies or any UNSC in Halo 4 at least. MC is going to some unknown world where he is probably going to encounter all new species including allies and enemies.

No one even knows where MC is. Why would the UNSC come to his aid. Also I am assuming we will be going back to Halo 3 Shield for the armor. I don't think we are going to see health packets lying around in this unknown world.

There really shouldnt have more spartens its better as a lone wolf, Right?

• 7 months later...