The Unofficial Halo Q&A

The Spartans did not utilize a nuke on that mission.

The first Nova-class nuclear device was detonated aboard a Covenant ship in the middle of a Covenant fleet over a Covenant planet by overly curious Engineers who didn't know better. The blast wave decimated the fleet and glassed the planet. Don't ask me for specifics. It took place in Ghosts of Onyx.

Detonated, yes. But I asked when the first Nova was armed lol The first nova (aka planet killer/cracker) was armed on Reach, when the covenant started glassing it. Whether the nova went off or not is unclear, but it was armed and given a two week (if I remember) countdown.

I didn't know where it was armed, just where it was detonated.

New question, one I actually want answered.

What is the last known status and location if the UNSC Say My Name?

Last known status and location of the UNSC Say My Name was green and advancing on the Prophet of Truth's fleet near Earth. It's unclear whether or not it survived, because Truth's fleet was said to have "smashed" the "home fleet".

• 2 months later...

No, the precursors were already banished from the galaxy by the time the Halos were built.

The halos were made for the flood-forerunner war.

The precursors made the flood.

the forrunners found a gravemind that was trapped by the precusors in a stasis bubble, and the gravmind talked to the forrunners saying that it was a precurseor, it was not it was just lying. therefor it is unknow wheather the precurseors made the flood, or if it had evolved independently and the precursors simply encountered it.

Director is gonna yell at me for this one lol..

Do you think the spartans in Noble Team were Spartan II's or Spartan III's?

George was the only spartan II from noble team the rest were all spartan III!, if you remember the cut scene with halsey George is the only on the greets her as mom, the rest all say mamm out of curtisy, because george is the only one that had any idea who she was. to the rest of them she was just some scientist.

The we're not built or an AI the were a rate of forerunners (sort of like a breed ) a promethean was the highest rank of the warrior-servants they were extremely tall with mottled blue skin

I don't ever recall see that their skin was blue? im pretty sure that forrunners are described as being a tall humanoid with pink/purple skin and seven fingures on each hand. Prometheans are forrunners, and while they are physicaly different from the builders it would be incorrect to call them a different bree. forrunners evolve into two different adult forms, eaither the builders, or the worriors. it would be more like social classes. the forrunners wanted peace for all the races so naturally their worrior were fround upon because worrior are not generealy peaceful. at the same time they needed the worriors for self defence and to police the other races.

this is speculation, it has not been confirmed or denied.

i belive he has only been in ODST.

he was in reach too.. jet pack level. Also Nathan fillian voiced a trooper in halo 3 (the guy being held by a brute in the 1st level)

• 2 weeks later...