I am confused

mega ultra geor

Primary Weapons: You can start with BR, DMR, Carbine, Assault Rifle, and Storm Rifle.

Secondary Weapons: You can start with Magnum and Plasma Pistol.

Grenades: You can start with Frags, Plasmas, and Prometheans.

Perks: You can have Thruster Pack, Hardlight Shield, Jetpack, Auto-sentry, and I think that Hologram was mentioned.

Packages: You choose one and it helps you by befitting your specific playstyle. There is one called Firepower that allows for two primary weapons, one called resupply that allows you to pick grenades up, ect.

Nothing in halo will be "like cod" Halo is just improving the already failed cod system and making it better for new guys. Plus halo will have packages that go towards your play style, I heard on thing about a vehicle package and I may choose that one :D

Primary Weapons: You can start with BR, DMR, Carbine, Assault Rifle, and Storm Rifle.

Secondary Weapons: You can start with Magnum and Plasma Pistol.

Grenades: You can start with Frags, Plasmas, and Prometheans.

Perks: You can have Thruster Pack, Hardlight Shield, Jetpack, Auto-sentry, and I think that Hologram was mentioned.

Packages: You choose one and it helps you by befitting your specific playstyle. There is one called Firepower that allows for two primary weapons, one called resupply that allows you to pick grenades up, ect.

This sounds a lot like Crysis 2, and what's with this "Resupply" package that you are talking about? Did Spartans loose the ability to pick object at will or something?

This sounds a lot like Crysis 2, and what's with this "Resupply" package that you are talking about? Did Spartans loose the ability to pick object at will or something?

Maybe you pick up ammo from dead bodies like the **** of duty perk scavenger?idk