Guest FreeSETHMAN

PC or Xbox  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is xbox better then the PC or is the PC better then the xbox

• Xbox
    • PC
    • None

Guest FreeSETHMAN

As you all know that window's keep on making more and more but why? money is one of the many reason's but they have a lot of money why would they need more for? just leave a post below.

PC is better and proven better. Not better in my opinion but literally just better based on the facts. My PC is not even top of the line but still has more cores than an xbox and a better graphics engine. Now I LOVE xbox because it is just fun to screw around and have a good time but PC is better if you are talking just straight up hardware and design. You can also upgrade a PC when you want, you cannot just upgrade your xbox.

You can do much more with a PC than an xbox. But it is kind of an unfair comparison since they are 2 different things that may serve for the same thing but also for things that don't relate to the other at all. Like, writing essays and doing other school work? Video editing...just a couple of examples off the top of my head.