Halo 4 Preorder Helps

kingclothier

right you guys i know you can google and find a list but there not updated as much as i would, I'm gonna preorder the limited edition, i live in the uk and want to find where i can get the locust helmet and pulse skin, here are a few i have found other people adding would be much appreciated thanks guys

Game/Gamestation - Oceanic skin and battle rifle skin

Tesco - Raptor armour skin and Tshirt

Amazon UK - Web Skin and two emblems

HELP ME GUYS

if you can purchase from Microsoft store directly you will get the Pulse armor skin. If you purchase from Buy.com/Play.com you will get the deadeye helemt skin. However, the Locust helmet skin is exclusive for Mighty Ape in NZ. Hope this kind of helps.

It is unfortunate that 343i and Microsoft decided to go with retailer exclusive armor and weapon skins. There should be one set of possibly 3 armor skins with a weapon skin that EVERYONE gets for pre-ordering no matter where they pre-order from.

• Like 1

if you order from Mighty Ape it will not work on your Xbox. Yes I understand that the issue was supposed to be resolved, however there are still issues when purchasing a game not from your region. I would also suggest just buying the pre-order bonuses on ebay.

Also Franky implied that they may release a pack that includes all pre-order bonuses later on.

• Like 1

if you order from Mighty Ape it will not work on your Xbox. Yes I understand that the issue was supposed to be resolved, however there are still issues when purchasing a game not from your region. I would also suggest just buying the pre-order bonuses on ebay.

Also Franky implied that they may release a pack that includes all pre-order bonuses later on.

Why is there no dislike button for that last sentence?

Why is there no dislike button for that last sentence?

You could make yourself the dislike button like they do on youtube :P

"Thumbs me up (like this) to dislike"

Andd as someone said b4 its better to buy locally that way you don't have to go through a big hassle and then at the end of the day your code wont work.

• 3 weeks later...