Halo Reach Female First person arms glitch

iahmed786

I Just got Xbox live recently and (I'm a guy in real life) my female spartan in Halo Reach has MALE first person arms and legs. Why? Before I Joined 'Xbox LIVE', My first person arms were the normal arms for a female spartan, but now they're

MALE arms! As I use SPRINT I still SOUND like a female, look like a female whenever in a vehicle, dead or looked at by others. Only then do my arms look female. but as i'm back in first person they'er male arms again. I Just thought that I had to set

'my network' to LOCAL(My Console) to see the original female arms in first person. But No. They're only there if you aren't connected!

I think this has a partial reason as to why you need to localize your network to be able to lower your weapon as well but Why can't they look like female arms on Live games? why do I have to disconnect just to make the first person arms look female?

Either this is sexism or just laziness due to a fault of Bungie, You opinion.

• Like 1

From what I understand, the armor your wear and see in first person is the same globally. What you are seen wearing from another's perspective is what you have chosen for your character. Most likely a simple oversight or it required too much, tech wise, to make a different player model for first person. Either way, you will just have to get used to it or have nightmares revolving around your "buff" female spartan features.

• Like 1

From what I understand, the armor your wear and see in first person is the same globally. What you are seen wearing from another's perspective is what you have chosen for your character. Most likely a simple oversight or it required too much, tech wise, to make a different player model for first person. Either way, you will just have to get used to it or have nightmares revolving around your "buff" female spartan features.

:rofl:

And to this 'bug/glitch' it is an issue with something in or on your game I have had some bug's but none like this and they are an issue caused by scratch's or have crack's on the game disc itself

I always thought I was the only one who'd noticed this. It's doubly odd because while I've had male Spartan arms from day one in every gametype, regardless of my Spartan's gender, if you go to parts of the campaign where you see your character's arms in first person during cutscenes (most notably at the start of Exodus) there are fully textured female first-person arm models for female Spartans, and regular arms for male Spartans. Quite clearly, they're both in the game.

Most likely it's just a design oversight, though an admittedly irritating one.

• Like 2

It's not a glitch, its how the game was made, stop complaining about some stupid female arms. Oh and wasn't caused by sexism or laziness, the arms don't MATTER!

Chill out. It's just something that's been bothering him, jesus

• Like 3

• 2 months later...