Don't go easy on this just because...

Predalian5

I remember in one of the interviews (Can't remember which one) there was a bald guy talking about the game.

He said the Halo 4 They let out so it can be played by people, and the one they have back at... Umm..

I don't know, 343 Head quarters... are different in quality.

Here's what he said

"The one we have at the office, Is much much more further than the one we have here"

As great as that sounds I have only one thing to say. Just because the one at "The Office" is much further in process,

Doesn't mean you should take it any more lightly. You still need to take a lot of time and hard work for it to become a new Halo experience.

That is all.

I do not think they will ever dog it...(no offense to Absolute). If they finish everything early, it will be going back to make things better. They will be working up until the release I assure you.

Well, that is true, but then, they are mainly worried about bugs now. Then they have the shipping to retailers to do. So they probably have a full week or two that is just spent waiting.