Has my account been "Hacked"?

This morn, I was doing the usual shower, get dressed, eat, and all that good stuff. Then I decide I want to play some Halo today. Or maybe some Minecraft. The problem is, when I tried to sign in, I couldn't sign in to Xbox LIVE for some reason. I tried my other account which hasn't been signed in to Xbox LIVE for 2 years and it signs in perfectly. I recall adding some kid who was really a dirtbag, trashed talk all the time, harrassing me and my clan members. Then last night he adds me as a friend. I accept it go to sleep. So after connecting the dots... I suspect I've gotten hacked? I don't know. And I also don't get it. I pay for my security (Xbox LIVE Membership) and all that. I've been a good un over Xbox. (I hope)

Any help or suggestions?

(I can also access my account on Xbox.com still. Although by accident instead of '.ca' I put '.com' and it said that I was locked out for trying in the wrong password too many times. So I think someone may be trying to get rid of me over Xbox?

You probably didn't get hacked, most kids who say that use it as a threat, but don't know the first thing about it. As for the password thing, yeah I'd change your password. Also xbox live has been messing up in certain regions, but if your other account works, I'm not sure. You should try calling 1800-4-my-xbox