Halo 4 Forge Wishlist: Get your ideas in!!!

SatanicBagels

Halo reach had a huge variety of vehicles than Halo 4. All I ask is to bring the Falcon back, and if 343 could, include not just the normal Falcon but the grenadier Falcon and the passenger Falcon.

It would be awsome if they gave us a large space map(like impact but set the boundaries back to the asteroid belt rotating the map) then added the Saber and Seraph. A new game type where player could have an all out space war.

Just a crazy idea. But imagine how amazing it would be to fight like that.

We are space soldiers, flying in space ships like that seem like it would be in the job description.

What about a huge space map the size of the map you have that dog fight in Tip of the Spear. Then add space station parts for us to play with. Still that whole space fight deal would be amazing.

Not sure if this has been said already, but in Halo 4, they took out the "Small movements". This is where you would hold down the left stick and the object you were holding would move slowly. I dont know why they took this out. Yes, there are now magnets, but not all all sides of the object, and i know there are lots of people out there who want to use the objects in ways 343i didn't think of.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been said already, but in Halo 4, they took out the "Small movements". This is where you would hold down the left stick and the object you were holding would move slowly. I dont know why they took this out. Yes, there are now magnets, but not all all sides of the object, and i know there are lots of people out there who want to use the objects in ways 343i didn't think of.

AGREED! bring back fine editing! the Ls (slow movement) and Rs (zoom) buttons don't even do anything right now and they must still have the coding from reach? why not add it in an update.would make forging so much better. The magnets are good for beginners and simple forging.. but as for creating complex maps, abstract structures, smooth/curvy race maps and sculptures it's useless.....