CoD VS halo 4(the showdown you have been waiting for!)

Dominator

Halo and CoD are both great games, but I'd have to pick Halo.

good pick! but CoD "was" a great game "was" is the keyword here, that trash company activision ruined one of my favorite games when they came to produce its why CoD now is a repetitive pieace of trash and its why bungie will now fail with there upcoming project, not because they suck, or because the game sucks. its because activision ruins games with there ludicris ideas and the fact that there newest idea could effect bungie. they plan to make the CoD franchise a monthly Sub(money) to play the online MP. there projection for this happening is by 2014 no later and as soon as 2013. thats sad if you ask me

good pick! but CoD "was" a great game "was" is the keyword here, that trash company activision ruined one of my favorite games when they came to produce its why CoD now is a repetitive pieace of trash and its why bungie will now fail with there upcoming project, not because they suck, or because the game sucks. its because activision ruins games with there ludicris ideas and the fact that there newest idea could effect bungie. they plan to make the CoD franchise a monthly Sub(money) to play the online MP. there projection for this happening is by 2014 no later and as soon as 2013. thats sad if you ask me

Yeah. They milked it too much.

I didn't read it but i say its a tie because i love both games.

and thats why i dont care, learn your facts on both to have a real opinion that is eucated mate. sorry but its no tie, sales=halo,fans=halo,time spent making game=halo.....and alot more other facts are stated in the article. just letting you know there not equal

Whenever Halo 4 comes out, I will never touch a CoD game ever again.

hell yeah i get you. i just gave up thats all, just like i said i gave up. an old cCoD fan like me.....i just cant bare to play and watch one of my favorite franchises taint itself into oblivian

China called...they want their wall back.

tbh i read the whole thing, and it was very urgh, in many sentences, you are saying how bad CoD is with its community, yet in halo, the worst your saying is they didn't have Alpha Zombies until the update. This is a very Bias post IMO.

still. Halo > CoD

Too much to read, divide into more Paragraphs. or give Tl dr thing.

Most games have their differences btw. I like both CoD and Halo.

well you are ill informed of what is good. you like a childs game. maby if you liked a game like Call of Duty instead of **** of dooty i would have more respect, read it or stfu. you would not understand what i mean

China called...they want their wall back.

tbh i read the whole thing, and it was very urgh, in many sentences, you are saying how bad CoD is with its community, yet in halo, the worst your saying is they didn't have Alpha Zombies until the update. This is a very Bias post IMO.

still. Halo > CoD

actualy im stating the facts. reach is a **** up game that belongs in the trash next to the other halos. and is golden next to the new CoD games. next to the old ones reach has nothing on CoD 3. im sorry but its called outrage not bias, outrage that activision has the balls to ruin a AMAZING series like CoD and they get away with it because kids support the game now!

hey buddy, your caps lock is broken....also you go back 9 years ago and tell me what game you played that was "realistic". oh you cant can you. Im sorry Im all for anti CoD but Shut your mouth when it comes to the old CoD games. you DONT know what your talking about and IF your a 13 year old you need to get it together, we are halo fans not CoD fans. dont be a foolish ***** who is so blind with rage against the new CoD games that you target actual good games. just Troll somwhere else

I'm just done with these people saying how CoD is a good game becase of its "realism." I work withgund I know what i'm talking about. dominator, your points are good,but i still hate the game because it is camp, flank and camp. Also, they need to research their guns and not make all the US weapons look horrable.

and thats why i dont care, learn your facts on both to have a real opinion that is eucated mate. sorry but its no tie, sales=halo,fans=halo,time spent making game=halo.....and alot more other facts are stated in the article. just letting you know there not equal

T argree with that, Cod was goodlke you said. Is there a difference from MW2 and black ops? Other than 60's theme?

I'm just done with these people saying how CoD is a good game becase of its "realism." I work withgund I know what i'm talking about. dominator, your points are good,but i still hate the game because it is camp, flank and camp. Also, they need to research their guns and not make all the US weapons look horrable.

I AGREE but this is NOW not then, no game had it dead on back in the day ok? dont trash good games like CoD3 and below, those games will go down with halo as some of the best FPS games on the planet. its cod4 and above that i agree with you

Call of Duty = FPS Realism, Multi-platform

Halo=FPS Scifi, Mono-platform

There are only similar in audience number. Only you, the fans, started it and is the only one that is doing it.

How many know Prey or Gears of War? Thats Halo's competitor.

How many know Battlefield? Thats CoD's competitor.

People died at a Halo: Reach's release midnight cuase of one CoD fanboy's and one Halo fanboy's stupidity of rivalry...

I AGREE but this is NOW not then, no game had it dead on back in the day ok? dont trash good games like CoD3 and below, those games will go down with halo as some of the best FPS games on the planet. its cod4 and above that i agree with you

I'm not trashing MW3, I'll still give it a shot. I was just disapointed andcan't stand camping!!!

Call of Duty = FPS Realism, Multi-platform

Halo=FPS Scifi, Mono-platform

There are only similar in audience number. Only you, the fans, started it and is the only one that is doing it.

How many know Prey or Gears of War? Thats Halo's competitor.

How many know Battlefield? Thats CoD's competitor.

People died at a Halo: Reach's release midnight cuase of one CoD fanboy's and one Halo fanboy's stupidity of rivalry...

ummm cod is not real. that is a fantasy game, not scfi,not anything but fantasy